Another Security Clearance question

tegsr94

Is anyone aware of applicants who have been hired with a drug charge on their record? I have a midemeanor marijuana charge from 4 years ago that I'm afraid may cause some conflict. I have no other mark on my record, not even a speeding ticket.

Of course, I'm aware my best option is to be upfront and honest about it, and hope my recent accomplishments are an indication of my willingness to change and modify behavior. I was just curious if anyone specifically knew of another applicant being hired with a simlar situation. Thanks

My arrest was in 2002. I did the 3 steps included in the TOL. Then about a month after I received a letter stating that I had to have an evaulation done by a dr. at my expense to see if I mentally fit to work. He had me test again and mailed in all forms for me. 2 weeks later I had FOL in hand.

Good luck. Let me know if I can answer anything else for you.:bandit:

Is anyone aware of applicants who have been hired with a drug charge on their record? I have a midemeanor marijuana charge from 4 years ago that I'm afraid may cause some conflict. I have no other mark on my record, not even a speeding ticket.

Of course, I'm aware my best option is to be upfront and honest about it, and hope my recent accomplishments are an indication of my willingness to change and modify behavior. I was just curious if anyone specifically knew of another applicant being hired with a simlar situation. Thanks
You should have no problem.

Back