Another one gone.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Adam and I were in the same pilot training class in the USAF. He eventually went the transport track, while I continued to the fighter track and we lost touch; this being the time long before cellphones, texting, and social media. He flew active duty C-17s, as well as C-17s in the AF Reserve, and was in his 10th year at FedEx, being HKG based as a Capt. I remember Adam as a kind soul, who would make anyone a friend….you were never a stranger to him. Sadly, he apparently had some inner demons that he succumbed to.

RIP brother.

9473C992-6BED-4EF3-89E3-B2244C41CD5F.jpeg

Yeah Adam was a good dude. We never flew together, but we had breakfast together in China many times and he was always a super nice guy. I was shocked and very saddened by his passing.

Adam and I were in the same pilot training class in the USAF. He eventually went the transport track, while I continued to the fighter track and we lost touch; this being the time long before cellphones, texting, and social media. He flew active duty C-17s, as well as C-17s in the AF Reserve, and was in his 10th year at FedEx, being HKG based as a Capt. I remember Adam as a kind soul, who would make anyone a friend….you were never a stranger to him. Sadly, he apparently had some inner demons that he succumbed to.

RIP brother.

View attachment 68614

Sorry to hear of the loss of another good person. They all make a difference in the grand scheme...

Back