Another one bites the dust.

ShortField

No one of consequence
I keep hearing that, but no local rumors of who is going to turn them yet, since they no longer own anything at the outstations...
I wonder if they’ll even bother with the bay. They’d be spread pretty thin with so few airplanes if they tried to maintain the old PenAir/Ravn route structure. I do know they’re not returning to ADQ.

I wonder if they’ll even bother with the bay. They’d be spread pretty thin with so few airplanes if they tried to maintain the old PenAir/Ravn route structure. I do know they’re not returning to ADQ.
Seasonal would be my guess, just not enough traffic in the winter. I believe they were going to start with DUT, in the Dash (yuck). I really want pilot jobs to come back to the state, but I think they are going to have a hard time getting the ball rolling in AK.

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
Seasonal would be my guess, just not enough traffic in the winter. I believe they were going to start with DUT, in the Dash (yuck). I really want pilot jobs to come back to the state, but I think they are going to have a hard time getting the ball rolling in AK.
After I get my multi, I'm willing to offer up my services, to any of the air carriers in AK., lol.