Another crash at Scottsdale Airport

Mavmb

A few weeks ago, we had an airplane crash into the mountain at night time -- controlled flight into terrain was the cause.

Then again just yesterday we had another crash at the aiport. Not much has been said about it yet but here are the details. I'm not really sure what could have caused this crash on the takeoff roll. I suppose it could have been any number of things. Condolences to the victim and the family.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/KTVKLNews20030220.2f17a05.html

[ QUOTE ]
A few weeks ago, we had an airplane crash into the mountain at night time -- controlled flight into terrain was the cause.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought that was only the preliminary. The FAA and NTSB issued a final on that. Wow that usually takes a year or so.
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure what could have caused this crash on the takeoff roll. I suppose it could have been any number of things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again. WOW, you mean it wasn't like the last one where you proclaimed
[ QUOTE ]

If the pilots had been paying attention even a little

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep it in perspective folks. in the last 10 days there have been 105 + - reported incidents, and 5 deaths in aviation, and about 1125 highways deaths in the same 10 day period. ( who knows how many accidents there were where no one was killed)

Slow down use your seatbelt and don't get loaded then drive.

Back