Another "Congratulations"

I choose to believe the double-quotes around "Congratulations" were used concurrently both sincerely and ironically.

Hello everyone and thank you Doug (I do not know if simple thank you's can ever be enough)...I have been off JC for much too long (cleaning up OnlyFans isn't an easy task). From lands far away and closer to home, Doug and I have been friends for many years and he has watched my career progress. Thank you Doug for the years of friendship, wisdom, mentorship, and assistance in joining you at Southern Jets! I finally made it home!!!

I promise to be more active on JC and continue to help, mentor, and provide something valuable whenever possible. My family and I are very excited for the next chapter!

Safe flying!

Last edited:
Hello everyone and thank you Doug (I do not know if simple thank you's can ever be enough)...I have been off JC for much too long (cleaning up OnlyFans isn't an easy task). From lands far away and closer to home, Doug and I have been friends for many years and he has watched my career progress. Thank you Doug for the years of friendship, wisdom, mentorship, and assistance in joining you at Southern Jets! I finally made it home!!!

I promise to be more active on JC and continue to help, mentor, and provide something valuable whenever possible. My family and I are very excited for the next chapter!

Safe flying!
Congratulations!

That screen name brings back memories. I remember back in the day you were looking for a corporate pilot 767 or 777 (too long ago, I don't remember).

Congratulations on joining a great Air Line (typo for derg).

Well two weeks in. Indoc is over and someone in planning had the infinite wisdom to schedule my sims at the end of July and give me almost a month of free (self study) time. #winning. My family and I decided the best place to study this week would be in Mexico on a beach…when they are right they are right. In two weeks my wife and I will give our bennies a spin and try to nonrev to Japan.

Got awarded a plane which I’ve been flying and an instructor on the past six years so now I just have to beat in widget procedures, but at least training should be simple enough. In all seriousness had a great time during indoc, made some lifelong friends, got awarded the base near my house so I get to drive to work and the wing ceremony was awesome (from what I remember and looking at photos). Have I ever mentioned network, network, network? Doug, thank you for all your support in this wild ride! #blessed.

All good and proud to have you! If you know good people that have an interest, you know where to find me! :)

Well two weeks in. Indoc is over and someone in planning had the infinite wisdom to schedule my sims at the end of July and give me almost a month of free (self study) time. #winning. My family and I decided the best place to study this week would be in Mexico on a beach…when they are right they are right. In two weeks my wife and I will give our bennies a spin and try to nonrev to Japan.

Got awarded a plane which I’ve been flying and an instructor on the past six years so now I just have to beat in widget procedures, but at least training should be simple enough. In all seriousness had a great time during indoc, made some lifelong friends, got awarded the base near my house so I get to drive to work and the wing ceremony was awesome (from what I remember and looking at photos). Have I ever mentioned network, network, network? Doug, thank you for all your support in this wild ride! #blessed.
Congratulations! Welcome to the fun. I assume you’re on the 765? I’m pretty dumb here but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to shoot me a message. I feel like @derg will be making a lot of posts like this one.

Congratulations! Welcome to the fun. I assume you’re on the 765? I’m pretty dumb here but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to shoot me a message. I feel like @derg will be making a lot of posts like this one.
Thanks. I’m on the 73N. I’m a westcoaster with a low SSN but tickled pink (not sure how pink that actually is) that I get to drive to work. Hoping for the quick upgrade to 7ER or other NB fleet 🤪, then coast until I can be Derg’s FO on the 350.

Thanks. I’m on the 73N. I’m a westcoaster with a low SSN but tickled pink (not sure how pink that actually is) that I get to drive to work. Hoping for the quick upgrade to 7ER or other NB fleet 🤪, then coast until I can be Derg’s FO on the 350.
Just stay away from Atlanta and don’t be surprised if you see 🌹&💵 has check to see if you have OOBWS’d.

In my first year, I’m planning on max QOL since that’s the time we are paid least. Maybe an occasional GS to get some PB days but that’s pretty much the extent of my planned efforts. Not seeing a huge value in trying to WS as a probie. Am I missing a strategy? Always open to leaning! I can see how an OOBWS could be useful to someone stuck on cross country commute, but not sure how they would be able to drop their bad schedule to bid on those OOBWS.

We should have a SJI info session on trip bidding strategies.

Once I get to 2nd year and/or get an upgrade, then I intend to “play the game” to maximize earnings and minimize the losses from my previous employment to current.

AE bid is updated so fingers and toes are crossed. 🤪

Back