Another Bad Thing about Long Islands

TheShortOne said:
it's a good thing tony was using diet coke too ;)

Oh, yeah, that's right. So shave ten calories off that total!

Those long islands are weapons of ass destruction. :cool:

Man, 2 or 3 of Tony's Long Isnlands, and you're too smashed to find ur *ss to worry about it!!:rawk:

...and then someone starts complaining about the lack of corn dog availability... ;)

Doug Taylor said:
...and then someone starts complaining about the lack of corn dog availability... ;)

Speking of which............Lloyd, did c650 and yourself ever find the corn dogs?

I think I told Lloyd about the 24 hr/day "Nathans" over at the Luxor, but thanks to our bartender, I'm not sure if it came out understandable or not!

All those years of speech therapy go out the window when things get a little festive.

:p:p Bastards!!!

You know, I don't think there's a corndog in all of Las Vegas! Now, I'm a huge fan of corndogs (especially when served with fishsticks . . .mmmmm), but for some reason I REALLY wanted one!! I had to wait until I got back to Nashville, though!!

Maybe that's an idea to get rich . . .

mtsu_av8er said:
:p:p Bastards!!!

You know, I don't think there's a corndog in all of Las Vegas! Now, I'm a huge fan of corndogs (especially when served with fishsticks . . .mmmmm), but for some reason I REALLY wanted one!! I had to wait until I got back to Nashville, though!!

Maybe that's an idea to get rich . . .

Stop it, you're making me hungry! I think I'll have one in the morning when I get home from work. Mmmmmmm !!!

Corndogs and fish sticks? Eww! But I guess I like enchiladas served with corn so I really can't talk.

Oh, man - you're really missing out! Nothing says, "I had wayyyy to many drinks" like a big plate of corndogs and fishsticks!! Rinse it down with some red Kool-Ade, and you're set!!

But you've got to pronounce it "cool-egg".

"We've got grape, and red..."

I was jonesing for a fish taco every single night before I crashed. Big time. I had no clue where to even look!

Just consider me the equivalent of Samuel Jackson beer.

"I'll get you [messed] up!"

Back