An open invitation

RABIRZA69

Penalty vectorer
I don't get to spend as much time on here as I'd like to because of work and commuting back and forth to ny every week and I'm sure that there are a bunch of threads with questions that I might be able to answer. Feel free to pm me any questions that you may have I work in terminal so I should be able to answer atleast a few questions that are thrown my way. I can't gaurentee you that I Will be able to answer them all but I will give you a no bs response. This site is full of a ton of info that has helped me along the way including when I was a 20 yr old dreamer thinking I would be right seat on a 777 within a year.

-Brian

Hey thank you so much for offering your wisdom. It'd be great to talk to someone about the job aside from all of the other wannabes like myself who are going nuts waiting to get processed in.

Terminal? What level is your facility?

Hey thank you so much for offering your wisdom. It'd be great to talk to someone about the job aside from all of the other wannabes like myself who are going nuts waiting to get processed in.

Terminal? What level is your facility?

Good to have all perspectives RABIRZA69...btw level 12 (SB 13).

oh awesome! i'm hoping that once I get geoprefs I can manage to get myself over to KCCR or KSTS, both of which I believe are lvl 7 vfr as well. (Northern Cali)

Can you give me a general rundown of what to expect at a place like that?

Brian (RABIRZA69),
Thank you for offering your advice. I may have questions for you later.

Raydon,
I think you might be confusing “Facility Type” with “ATC Level.” Both KCCR and KSTS (and most Northern California Towers) are Facility Type 7, but KCCR is an ATC Level 6 facility and KSTS is an ATC Level 5 facility (as of July 2007).

Here’s a link, thanks to a post by pm577 on 8/5/08 (Question about Pay at Tower or Tracon...), that includes, among other things: FacID; Facility Name; Fac Type; ATC Level July 2007; and 08 Loc%.

http://faaimposedpayrules.natca.net/...ratesrev13.xls

Nice offer Brian.

Might I suggest that if you do receive requests via PM that, when appropriate, you answer them here in the forums rather than replying via PM so others may benefit as well?

Thanks!

Brian (RABIRZA69),
Thank you for offering your advice. I may have questions for you later.

Raydon,
I think you might be confusing “Facility Type” with “ATC Level.” Both KCCR and KSTS (and most Northern California Towers) are Facility Type 7, but KCCR is an ATC Level 6 facility and KSTS is an ATC Level 5 facility (as of July 2007).

Here’s a link, thanks to a post by pm577 on 8/5/08 (Question about Pay at Tower or Tracon...), that includes, among other things: FacID; Facility Name; Fac Type; ATC Level July 2007; and 08 Loc%.

http://faaimposedpayrules.natca.net/...ratesrev13.xls

thanks for the information! really helpful. To this point I'd say the most information I've been able to absorb between school and work in my off-time is how to survive the application process and how to post funny pictures.. it's really good to get more! especially about facilities I'm interested in - thanks again.

do you work at a facility in NorCal?

Rabirza69.....be EXTREMLY careful using the NATCA logo in your avitar. I understand it's only an avatar, but it is YOUR Union, they probably didn't approved it, and sometimes they can be sticklers.

CJ

Rabirza69.....be EXTREMLY careful using the NATCA logo in your avitar. I understand it's only an avatar, but it is YOUR Union, they probably didn't approved it, and sometimes they can be sticklers.

CJ

Are you serious? I would think that NATCA would be proud that ATC'ers are representing...... but than again you know best.:D

Nice offer Brian.

Might I suggest that if you do receive requests via PM that, when appropriate, you answer them here in the forums rather than replying via PM so others may benefit as well?

Thanks!

CJ

Good point I'll change it as soon as I get to a pc.

Hey atl did you have a guy initials were gp he's an instructor down in okc now great guy

Are you serious? I would think that NATCA would be proud that ATC'ers are representing...... but than again you know best.:D

And what if he posts something that is against what the Union stands for, whether he knows it or not. People may get the wrong impression. Just my take, maybe certainly not the Nationals take, but who knows.

Back