An FYI on the Sahara Rooms - book your room!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
we're about 90+ days out from Network JC and I only have like 8 rooms booked (out of 60 reserved). We have 40 registered for attendance which is already a great showing!

so only having 8 rooms booked, well, that's not good from my standpoint and the Sahara has the right at 90 days out to take away from our room block and put them back out for public sale....

If you want a room at the Sahara, i'd suggest booking it now... you can always cancel it 72 hrs prior if you need to but if you want $55 room rates and you want me to continue to look for cheap group rates every year.. then i need ya'll to book your rooms, like ASAP.

http://forums.jetcareers.com/networkjc-las-vegas-2008/61176-registering-for-group-room-rate-at-the-sahara.html

:D

WildFreightess and I are going to be roomies for 3 nights - 10/19-22. :rawk:(Hopefully, we'll be able to get all those days off!)

Should be great fun and I look forward to meeting all my JC friends. :nana2:

I am booked into a suite. I am not sure how that will affect the group block.

WildFreightess and I are going to be roomies for 3 nights - 10/19-22. :rawk:(Hopefully, we'll be able to get all those days off!)

Should be great fun and I look forward to meeting all my JC friends. :nana2:

WildFreightess and I were roomies once . . . crazy times!!:D

Hey, D, are you going to bid for the days off? I'm thinking about just coming down with something . . . or just being unavailable. An occurrence is an occurrence, right?:D

Room has been booked since January :nana2:

Will be there with the wife whose birthday will be on the 20th.

Looking forward to it...

Ah the joys of bidding, sans vacation time.

If I can get the time off... I may make an appearance.

Do we have a list of confirmed convention-goers, just out of curiousity?

Ah the joys of bidding, sans vacation time.

If I can get the time off... I may make an appearance.

Do we have a list of confirmed convention-goers, just out of curiousity?

Geez, Charlie, I hope all of the "confirmed" meet with your approval!
;) :D :p

i've got about 40 on the list right now. but again, just cuz you can't confirm whether you will be there or not doesn't mean you can't book your room now.

i've got about 40 on the list right now. but again, just cuz you can't confirm whether you will be there or not doesn't mean you can't book your room now.

K,

I booked my room at the Sahara when I bought my plane tickets. I did enter the code but I don't know if it showed up as the JC room or not. Is there a way if you can tell whose room is under what rate......

Ha ha. Can't a fella be curious? ;)

Ah, who am I kidding? I am not a big fan of surprises myself! I was the type of kid who would search for and find hidden Christmas gifts and upwrap them very carefully, take a peek, and then rewrap them. Sad, but true. :panic:

BTW, Charlie, there's a thread in the NJC Forum titled, "Who's Signed Up." That might help ya. ;)

Seeing as I plan to not work in OCT...my project for today:

1) Book room
2) use award miles to book ticket

Back to enjoying the days off....

Back