An age question.

Sasho

I was curious about something..i turn 30 in march. Does that mean that after my 30th i can't get in, or does it mean that i have til my 31st birthday to have it?

You have until you turn 31. Good luck... I turn 31 in January, so I'm all but out of the running for this job... (Insert frowny face.)

What's been the average amount of time it takes from applying to a PUBNAT to being hired? I'm wondering if someone that turns 30 in early 2011 (I turn 30 next June) would even have a chance if selected for PUBNAT 9? (if PUBNAT 9 is early January)

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

And not to be a meanie, but...

herezz.jpg

Edit: I know people who have gone from PUBNAT to hired in 3-4 months, and I know others who have been in the process since 2008.

What's been the average amount of time it takes from applying to a PUBNAT to being hired? I'm wondering if someone that turns 30 in early 2011 (I turn 30 next June) would even have a chance if selected for PUBNAT 9? (if PUBNAT 9 is early January)

The last several PUBNATs have taken a year or more to go from announcement closing date to TOL's being sent out.

I think the pubnat8 people have been waiting over a year already and no one has a TOL to my knowledge.....

Back