American To Hire

Wonderfully. Enjoying a few more days till Guppy school take two (Not at AA, sorry) and am wondering if I even know how to Guppy anymore.
I sat in a cockpit and watched them guppy for a leg. FOs still look very busy throwing all those switches, maybe i should have bid off.

You know it's a solid design when you've gotta stare at the switches and imagine the system to verify you won't can the APU. Then continue to stare at it longer than any other panel retracing what you did even though you remember flipping the switches.
I'm a fan of "clunk" and stuff happens, myself.

American is going to hire.

Cool!

So how’s everyone’s day going?
Got an email today that said CONFIRMED: Your application for Pilot Trainee at Delta has been withdrawn. I then proceeded to sweat and scream into the void until I could get it rectified through the Pilot Selection email address. My stuff had apparently been dragged into the wrong folder somewhere. They were relatively quick getting back to me, and I am thankful it didn't have to simmer through the weekend.

Got an email today that said CONFIRMED: Your application for Pilot Trainee at Delta has been withdrawn. I then proceeded to sweat and scream into the void until I could get it rectified through the Pilot Selection email address. My stuff had apparently been dragged into the wrong folder somewhere. They were relatively quick getting back to me, and I am thankful it didn't have to simmer through the weekend.

“We fixed the glitch…”

Back