American Flyers?

juggernaut

Hello,

New for this place. I have a few questions about the flight school American Flyers. I'm a CFI-A and I want to earn my CFI-I at American Flyers here on Long Island (KISP). Are they as good as they say, or is it all hoopla. I could go to a different PT61 school, but I am a vet with benefits (60%). Anywho, any info on their school would be nice before I give more money to my ever hungary career.

By the way, my picture is of my beloved dog Santos, he wants to be a human one day....dreamer...

thanks-
Jesse

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, my picture is of my beloved dog Santos, he wants to be a human one day....dreamer...

[/ QUOTE ]

Arf?! Woof arf wooooo? Yoooowwllll yip! Grroowwl bark arf arrrfwoop rrrrrr yip yowl. Grrrbrroooo bark bark aft pant arf. Grryip, woof woof bark woof. Arrrooo pant ruff ruff yip yowl ruff arf. Yap yowl yap ruff yip.

Bark bark yap yip yowl rrrrrrr arf. Yowl brooolgrrrr arf woof woof . . . arf yip arf.

Grrrrrroowwll,

Scooter yip Wiley
(Arf yip wooo PhotoPilot)

Translation provided by dogscanspeaktoo.com:

What?! You think we're not human? Stupid pilot! When will you learn that we're just observing you in the name of scientific study. We are all members of the Canine Institute of Human Research. We specialize in determining how easily a being with 'lower intelligence' than you can train and coerce you into serving them. Based on our research and the skill with which you tucked your dog into bed, I'd say you folks aren't as smart or superior as you think. Ever seen a dog pick up your •? Didn't think so!

Go ahead, keep thinking that we dream of being human. We know the truth that you only recognize in your subconcious . . . you dream of being dogs.

Sincerely,

Scooter and Wiley
(The brains behind PhotoPilot)

[ QUOTE ]
Arf?! Woof arf wooooo? Yoooowwllll yip! Grroowwl bark arf arrrfwoop rrrrrr yip yowl. Grrrbrroooo bark bark aft pant arf. Grryip, woof woof bark woof. Arrrooo pant ruff ruff yip yowl ruff arf. Yap yowl yap ruff yip.

Bark bark yap yip yowl rrrrrrr arf. Yowl brooolgrrrr arf woof woof . . . arf yip arf.

Grrrrrroowwll,

Scooter yip Wiley
(Arf yip wooo PhotoPilot)

Translation provided by dogscanspeaktoo.com:

What?! You think we're not human? Stupid pilot! When will you learn that we're just observing you in the name of scientific study. We are all members of the Canine Institute of Human Research. We specialize in determining how easily a being with 'lower intelligence' than you can train and coerce you into serving them. Based on our research and the skill with which you tucked your dog into bed, I'd say you folks aren't as smart or superior as you think. Ever seen a dog pick up your •? Didn't think so!

Go ahead, keep thinking that we dream of being human. We know the truth that you only recognize in your subconcious . . . you dream of being dogs.

Sincerely,

Scooter and Wiley
(The brains behind PhotoPilot)

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I am not flying with you again. You're scaring me.

My instructor did his CFI training at their Dallas school about 3 years ago and said he'd never go back there. It was something about safety issues he didn't care for, like one of the instructors (a senior instructor I believe) would go up with a known alternator problem. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific.

Back