American Eagle Displacement Bid Results (Tentative)

Firebird2XC

According to our man in the field, Gonzo, the list tacked on the wall in the ORD crew room says:

Ready2Fly stays in the CRJ in DFW
Firebird2xc stays in the ERJ in DFW
Gonzo stays in the ERJ in ORD

Hopefully this should be out in sabre/decs soon for the 'official' word.

If there's anybody else that wants to know..er.. contact Gonzo.

More to follow once I get to the crew room tomorrow to check it out myself.

I was able to see the Adobe file on Eaglelounge with the complete results...... That was one massively long list!!

I'm glad you 3 are staying put!

Thanks for the well-wishes, Amber

I was really sweating that 2nd year ATR pay. It's such a huge gap compared to the ERJ. I'm hoping this means I'll stay put and won't have to worry so much about money in the coming year.

My condolences to any who were unfavorably displaced. Drop that bid for your preferred equipment/domicile and you should be back there soon.

EGF not looking to furlough now are they? (Honest question - don't recall seeing anything - so wasn't too sure - don't burn me yet)

I think the rumot on Eaglelounge was that there are no expected furloughs at this time...

Rumot, entirely.......

My 3* shows I am staying in DFW EMJ FO. I am still reluctant to celebrate until the final bid sheet comes out.

Ready2Fly stays in the CRJ in DFW
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Seriously??? :D

GAWD that's awsome!

Of course...that means I'm back on reserve............ :p

EDIT: These numbers are probably not exact, but it appears that approximately 15 above me and approximately 29 below me either were displaced or proffered off the aircraft.... where that leaves me on the list is a mystery right now. Along with that, approximately 11 or so more senior to me are being displaced onto the CRJ in DFW.

With about 9 still below me, maybe I WON'T be on reserve, but I'm going on the presumption that I will.

I checked the list in CR as well. A CA told me that if there is nothing below your current position in 3*, i.e. "next assigment" then your are staying put.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Seriously??? :D

GAWD that's awsome!

Of course...that means I'm back on reserve............ :p

EDIT: These numbers are probably not exact, but it appears that approximately 15 above me and approximately 29 below me either were displaced or proffered off the aircraft.... where that leaves me on the list is a mystery right now. Along with that, approximately 11 or so more senior to me are being displaced onto the CRJ in DFW.

With about 9 still below me, maybe I WON'T be on reserve, but I'm going on the presumption that I will.

I'm totally fiendin' to find out how this'll change my position on the ERJ/FO list here in DFW. I'm hovering near the top edge of the Reserves right now- a few more slots would get me into Composite line territory again. A line- any line- is nice.

Can anybody look up where a May 1991 seniority date would fall? I left in '96 but would be curious to see where I'd be if I had stayed.

I was DFW CRJ FO...gonna be DFW ATR FO. I could have gone ERJ...but I didn't want to be on RSV. I should be 20 out of 60 on the ATR. After talking to few captains, many think Eagle will rethink the Displacements....no way to train all those folks in even a years time. I AM a betting man. Place my $5 that the number of CRJ's going to ORD will be reduced and DFW CRJs will do a lot more flying thru ORD. Much cheaper...almost as efficient.

I was DFW CRJ FO...gonna be DFW ATR FO. I could have gone ERJ...but I didn't want to be on RSV. I should be 20 out of 60 on the ATR. After talking to few captains, many think Eagle will rethink the Displacements....no way to train all those folks in even a years time. I AM a betting man. Place my $5 that the number of CRJ's going to ORD will be reduced and DFW CRJs will do a lot more flying thru ORD. Much cheaper...almost as efficient.

They'd have to keep the Saab to kill the displacement bid. The Contract keeps a lot of rules in play on a displacement.

Back