Alpha Eta Rho: Sigma Chi Pancake Fly-In

Theo J

Forward, Always!
Greetings Fellow Members,

I am a recent graduate of Eastern Michigan University's Aviation program as well as an alumni member of the AHP chapter there.

I am writing to inform you all of a date to save for EMU's AHP annual Pancake Fly-In. The (tentative) date for the fly-in is Saturday, September 30th, 2017. The fly-in will be held at the Willow Run Airport (KYIP), presumably from 8am-11am (12pm at the latest), and as always, will be dependent upon the weather. The entry fee is $8 for adults and $4 for children (10 years of age and under). Chris Cakes of Michigan will be supplying the pancake breakfast, which includes unlimited pancakes, sausage, juice, and coffee. There will also also be EMU and AHP apparel to purchase during the event.

Additionally, the Yankee Air Museum will have some of their aircraft present for touring; they will also be selling rides on some of said aircraft.

This fundraiser is one of our chapter's biggest events; the proceeds are used to help fund various educational aviation tours, purchase member apparel, host new member orientation and events, plus much more! Needless to say, the proceeds from this event as well as any donations collected will only be used to fund the aviation education of our members and expose them to the industry as much as possible.

I will continue to post updates as I receive them as well as a flyer (for dispersal purposes) once it is finalized and approved. If you have any questions and/or are interested in attending or making a donation, please message me.

Michigan aviation is cool, granted WMU is cooler, but if I was around I'd bet there.

Back