ALPA at Colgan

Seggy

If anyone needs a card to have ALPA conduct a vote for representation at Colgan, let me know and I will get you one. They are here.

We need it more than anyone knows, especially at EWR. I'm tired of listening to " we need teamsters because of PNCL".

Fact : None of these people have talked to Teamsters, they just signed some random card.

Fact : PNCL wants to work with us (assuming we have ALPA) and better both companies.

Mark I walled you haha.. Just send me a message with what you need.

I have been on the job for 2 days now and have visited 2 crew rooms. Both had Teamster stuff plastered all over as well as a comparison of teamsters vs. alpa. Besides in EWR is alpa planning on posting flyers with info?

Mark, have the cards changed any in the last year? I still have stacks of the old cards, so I can hand them out to any Colganites I see when I'm flying.

There are none so blind as those that will not see. How have the Teamsters been doing lately keeping pilot groups in the fold?

There are none so blind as those that will not see. How have the Teamsters been doing lately keeping pilot groups in the fold?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

(Do I need to answer that?)

Put one in my inbox in the crew room. Count me in. Put one in ANG135DVRs too. His initials are BT, give me a call if you dont know who that is. He will also want one.

Put one in my inbox in the crew room. Count me in. Put one in ANG135DVRs too. His initials are BT, give me a call if you dont know who that is. He will also want one.

I appreciate those that have PMed me or texted me and told me to drop one in your mailbox.

Until further notice, I won't be able to. Our RCP in EWR BM is a great guy and good friend of mine. Not that he really cares what happens, but I know for a fact it will create more work for him by putting stuff of this nature in mailboxes as it is company property.

You will just need to run into my lovely arse and I can hand you one in person. Don't worry, I will make sure we get them to you!

Thanks USMC I was just about to put a request in! You read my mind, but looks like I will hopefully run into you Seggs that way I can get one in person...but if you really wanted to you could sneak one in one of the many revisions I have yet to post!

Thanks Bud!

Picked up mine today from the IAD crew room. Seems most in IAD want a union, but most are for teamsters.

I appreciate those that have PMed me or texted me and told me to drop one in your mailbox.

Until further notice, I won't be able to. Our RCP in EWR BM is a great guy and good friend of mine. Not that he really cares what happens, but I know for a fact it will create more work for him by putting stuff of this nature in mailboxes as it is company property.

You will just need to run into my lovely arse and I can hand you one in person. Don't worry, I will make sure we get them to you!

Mark get me some cards and I'll start handing them out at the pad/work to your boys.

ALPA cards just made it to to LGA...I signed mine.

Teamsters cards are no where to be seen.

Talking to some of my fellow pilots here in LGA a lot of them say "We need Teamsters because PNCL guys want to fly our SAABs and Q's and ALPA will favor them".

I have done my best to try and show them the advantages of ALPA representation, but its always the same thing.

Back