Allegiant posting

Delta Echo

Starting pay: $27.88/hr with increase to $28.16 in May 2022.

Class tentative start is April 2022.

If you applied and interviewed in November/December 2021 and have not heard back, please reapply.

All trash talk opinions should go somewhere else.

Seems like lots of postings from them. Are they staffing that heavy for the new Maxes they bought or are they having a bunch of attrition? Are people going to the majors from there?

Seems like lots of postings from them. Are they staffing that heavy for the new Maxes they bought or are they having a bunch of attrition? Are people going to the majors from there?
People definitely go to Majors from there! I work with multiple people who came from Allegiant and they are all solid dispatchers.

anyone still remember that scathing review of their dispatch dept someone posted on here a while back? Wow what a read and as a prospective employee it would make me take a step back and think hard about it.

Allegiant has 0 troubles finding interested candidates for their dispatch department and can assure you many of us dispatchers here are very happy. Those who are not don't publicly rant or just go to other airlines. It was one outlier

Also, no one is forcing you to apply here, if you don't want it, don't apply

Another posting is up for Allegiant. FWIW I accepted an offer from them earlier this year and ended up having to withdraw (not their fault). I am now in what I feel is a better situation somewhere else, but I wanted to put it out there that through the issues I had that eventually led to me withdrawing, the management and recruiters I dealt with were nothing short of amazing and helpful. They even called and asked if they could delay the start of the class a week so I could get things sorted out. Given my limited interaction with Allegiant I feel I can safely say the rumors that seem to come up whenever they have an opening are likely false and need to be put to rest. If you're at a regional I highly recommend putting your name in! If you get an offer just be warry of some really shady realty companies when looking for a rental. That's my 2 cents, best of luck everybody.

Back