Allegiant airlines tour

scooter2525

Very well Member
Wife and I slacked on signing up for the tour and if anyone out there is canceling, please PM me so I can fill your void. Thanks!

I am interested as well. I think Kristie may be working on it too.

I'd really hate to miss that tour.

Cheers

Likewise.....me +1 would be interested in going to that one as well.

If there ends up being enough space, we've got our own transportation as well with 2 free seats in the back of the car if anyone needs em.

Likewise.....me +1 would be interested in going to that one as well.

If there ends up being enough space, we've got our own transportation as well with 2 free seats in the back of the car if anyone needs em.

Trying my best, I spoke to Allegiant on October 7 & they are checking into how many badges they can come up with.... Hoping to have an answer by October 13.......

Hey Mike, while I know you're online, is there anything else you need from Kristie or I?

I'm home the next few weeks (vacay bay bay!) so I can be a point of contact as well.

I slacked on the Allegiant tour sign up as well. I know Im late but I would LOVE to take the tour if possible as well.

We haven't heard from Allegiant in regard to another tour...since it's getting too close to show date, we're going to pull the plug on continuing to get something set up.

There will not be opportunity to standby or take someone else's place on the ATC or Allegiant tours since there are security clearances that have to be met.

Get your tickets early next year!! My bet is that we'll host the tour again, but again, only 25 per tour.

We haven't heard from Allegiant in regard to another tour...since it's getting too close to show date, we're going to pull the plug on continuing to get something set up.

There will not be opportunity to standby or take someone else's place on the ATC or Allegiant tours since there are security clearances that have to be met.

Get your tickets early next year!! My bet is that we'll host the tour again, but again, only 25 per tour.

Bummer! Thanks for keeping us posted and for trying. Snooze ya loose, right? Keep up the good work!

I *might* not be able to go on the Allegiant tour as I just had a job interview come up today and requires me to be on the east cost the next day and I would have to leave Tuesday sometime. I'll keep you guys posted if someone can take my spot.

I *might* not be able to go on the Allegiant tour as I just had a job interview come up today and requires me to be on the east cost the next day and I would have to leave Tuesday sometime. I'll keep you guys posted if someone can take my spot.

First! :D

like i said...people can't just jump in at the last minute because of the security clearances that have to be completed ahead of time. The Allegiant tour requires a Ramp Badge by the TSA.

You won't be able to give up your seat, it'll most likely just have to go empty...Unless Mike thinks we can get people on...hopefully he'll chime in on that soon.

I'm pretty sure that I signed up for the Allegiant tour, but I can't seem to find the ticket. Is there anyway you guys can check and see for me?

Back