Allegiant Airlines: Behind the Scenes (sign up)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We got the OK for the Allegiant tour today. It'll be held at 8AM on Tuesday morning. Meet location to be determined in a few days.

To sign up, you will need to add your name to the poll and PM mpenguin1 (Mike) this information (to be used to obtain ramp badges):

First name
Last Name
SS #
Date of birth (Just in case)

This tour might be limited to 20 people. I have to find out from Mike if there are any limitations, but i do remember something about last year being limited to 20-25....

20 is ok, I told Allegiant 15, but, what the hell. Shoot for 20, if it is anything like last year, there will be no-shows.....

Woohoo!

Mike you DA MAN!

I'll be sending you the information. But maybe i can call you? I feel more comfortable telling you my SS vs. a potentially open internet access?

Woohoo!

Mike you DA MAN!

I'll be sending you the information. But maybe i can call you? I feel more comfortable telling you my SS vs. a potentially open internet access?

If you still have my cell phone #, just give me a call, or call me at the office.
206-662-8779

Why would any of you want to go tour a non-Union operation? To see how an airline with bigger planes treats pilots?

Why would any of you want to go tour a non-Union operation? To see how an airline with bigger planes treats pilots?

So is that a "tentative"?
peep.gif

See you in Lost Wages!!

I would appreciate it if you can keep your comments to yourself for once.

Allegiant Airlines is doing us a big favor & I would hate for the tour to be cancelled, if your comments are viewed.

Besides the fact that I have many friends at Allegiant and have a great relationship with them.

Thanks Mike!!! Really cool of you to pull some strings. pm'ing my info.

ehh...not to stir up any trouble, but is there a more secure way of sending this sensitive info? since JC isn't on an SSL and all...

just saw your number mike. I hope its cool if I call you too (since your number is public now:D)

Hey roomies!

If you want to go on the tour, don't forget to send me your information. I would like to send the names over to Allegiant no later than Tuesday, October 21th.

Thanks

Mike

Sign-up for this tour is going to close on Friday so we can get all the information and verify total count over to Allegiant.

The only person i do not have on my registration list is blee256. Blee256, if you're joining us at NJC, i need you to register and pay your fee by friday or i'll have to take you off the list.

Mike, do you have everything you need to complete this tour?

7 people have sent me their information:

Howard King
Tracy Turner
Jacob Hanson
Shervin Gornani
Michael Costigliola
Brian Zales
Pedro Jan

****So, if I do not have your information, please send it to me...*****

I have these folks on the list

juxtapilot
H46Bubba
N826AW
mpenguin1
Brian Z
bigey
klb
mikecweb
pedro
Maximillian_Jenius

these folks as tenative....

rocketman99
Complexhiav8r
Firebird2XC
SeanD

if you don't get your information to Mike by Tuesday night, you will be taken off the list.

Back