Airport information for GA airports in Panama (the country)?

TripleSticks

Does anyone know where to get detailed airport info on line for airports in Central America? Is there something out there that's similar to Airnav.com?

John

Re: Airport information for GA airports in Panama (the count

I never found an airnav for Panama, but I have flown a LJ35 into 3 Panama airports this year (MPDA, MPMG and MPTO). Do you have any specific questions? It's a great country with very friendly people in my opinion. I sure hope we keep going back.

I doubt this is the detail that you are looking for, but here is a list of airports in Panama.

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/PM/airports.html

Don't know if it is complete. If your passengers are going to panama city I would probably land at what used to be Albrook Air Force base. I think its about a 5 minute ride from Albrook to the edge of Panama City.

I never found an airnav for Panama, but I have flown a LJ35 into 3 Panama airports this year (MPDA, MPMG and MPTO). Do you have any specific questions? It's a great country with very friendly people in my opinion. I sure hope we keep going back.

It looks like we might have to do some mapping in the northern area near the Costa Rica border so I was just trying to find some airport info for the things near there. It looks like MPDA and MPBO are in the area. I guess the big thing for either would be... is there 100LL and a decent place to stay?

I've been to Costa Rica and I loved it there. I've never been to Panama though.

Back