Airnet relocates to Chicago?

*rimshot*
He'll be here all week folks.

I guess I was just shocked that they already have someone in position considering I (and many others) still don't know what we're doing today.

-mini

The more effed up it its the happier I'll be.

Well, you got your wish. I showed up to work to find the plane loaded with airnet goodies, which no one had called to tell us about. A ton of it was hazmat, too. Finally got to MDW, called over to Airnet to tell them to come get their stuff. Apparently its exsistence was news to them too. Came over to get it, left the paperwork, so I took it over to the sort. Man, all that was missing was the lion tamer. Eventually, they sent 90% of what I'd brought up back over to take home, plus some more hazmat. When I arrived at home, there was no one to pick it up. I finally just left it in the plane. Good times. Hope this doesn't bode poorly for the future.

Plus we aren't allowed in the FBO anymore. Now we get to huddle up with the 20 rampers in the small heated rooms when winter rolls around! Also, a sweet 15" tv....

Thats what I'm thinking! Are they kicking the corporate guys out also?:mad: Screw them for treating the freight pilots like second class citizens.

The manager couldn't even give a straight answer on how much the facility fees were but mentioned $120 for a baron ...

Anyway, it's no longer an issue as long as we don't want to use a snooze room.

-mini

The manager couldn't even give a straight answer on how much the facility fees were but mentioned $120 for a baron ...

Anyway, it's no longer an issue as long as we don't want to use a snooze room.

-mini

whats the issue with the snooze room? When I was there the other night sitting in the pilot lounge, these kids come in all loud at 4 in the mornin tearin the place up. hope the manager didn't think it was I.

whats the issue with the snooze room? When I was there the other night sitting in the pilot lounge, these kids come in all loud at 4 in the mornin tearin the place up. hope the manager didn't think it was I.

See my signature for your answer.

-mini

A new Baron with a working heater is, I'm sure, a positive delight in the winter. I've done a little winter freight-flying in a freight-baron, and I will only say that gloves are pretty much a survival item. You never know when the ole Janitrol will give up the ghost. Great plane. Naughty heater. Bleed Air #1.

Back