Airnet relocates to Chicago?

Hey Klingons :

Just a note. If MDW gets real busy on Monday, it might be worth remembering that they're still down to one or two runways a night. Usually landing 31R, taxiing 22R to W, then southeast to ramp on W. Not much light and you're liable to have to wait for inbounds before you can get out. Just want you to be prepared for all the fun. wheeeee.

Hey Klingons :

Just a note. If MDW gets real busy on Monday, it might be worth remembering that they're still down to one or two runways a night. Usually landing 31R, taxiing 22R to W, then southeast to ramp on W. Not much light and you're liable to have to wait for inbounds before you can get out. Just want you to be prepared for all the fun. wheeeee.
The more effed up it its the happier I'll be.

The more effed up it its the happier I'll be.

Hey, some of us are on salary, buster. The primary driving force in my life has become getting out of MDW in time to beat the traffic at home. You should see me sitting watching flightaware, urging the bankair guys to light the burners. My life is a shambles. Pass the beer.

Will you be joining us for the party monday night?

Anyone know why so many planes (props) are headed out to dallas? Hell, i took a baron to Houston from BHM, apparently the folks in Houston thought more were headed that way. Anyone know?

From the e-mail that was sent out, it looks like 9 spots in Dallas. Let's hope it's not bank work...

From the e-mail that was sent out, it looks like 9 spots in Dallas. Let's hope it's not bank work...

Bid sheet went out today. One run at HOU. Five runs at ADS and two reserve slots at ADS. Eight more people who will not have to be furloughed!!!

Bid sheet went out today. One run at HOU. Five runs at ADS and two reserve slots at ADS. Eight more people who will not have to be furloughed!!!

Thats good news for you guys! I'm guessing that it's bank work.

This does not bode well for GTA.
Hmm. I hear them and Martex flying around our home airport all the time. If any of y'all are near Longview and hear a "XXLimaUniform" on the radio, that might be me.

I like how you quoted yourself and answered your own question... :D

When you're a short-bus window-licker like myself, that happens a lot.

I just figured there might be others interested in finding out too. Find any good lady folk or BBQ down there?

-mini

When you're a short-bus window-licker like myself, that happens a lot.

I just figured there might be others interested in finding out too. Find any good lady folk or BBQ down there?

-mini

the airport terminals have some hotties running around... I was surprised. better selection then at EWR... A few of us went to a good mexican restaurant. Ill work on the bbq today.

Back