Airnet/cape air

pilotlbe

Hello I would like to know the different position of everyone refer to these two company..?

If anyone knows what kind of contract you have to sign with airnet?
I know cape air is CASS approved is airnet the same?

I can see a lot of feedback on cape air but not so much on airnet.

Thanks,

I left AirNet around the end of last year and there was a 1yr contract. I believe it was $1200 prorated also. I heard that it wasn't heavily enforced though.

I had a great time there, everyone was awesome and would recommend them to anyone looking at going there.

Hello I would like to know the different position of everyone refer to these two company..?

If anyone knows what kind of contract you have to sign with airnet?
I know cape air is CASS approved is airnet the same?

I can see a lot of feedback on cape air but not so much on airnet.

Thanks,
Airnet is CASS. I've got a buddy who went there about 6 months ago and seems to be having a good time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Airnet says competitive mins are 1000tt and so on and so forth. But I know it's 135 mins. I'm at just over 1000tt with 300 multi and all 135 mins met except total time. Just wanting to know if it's worth my wild to throw in a resume. Also, what are the chances getting on the baron or navajo in clt starting out?

Thanks, just trying to get some info.

Airnet says competitive mins are 1000tt and so on and so forth. But I know it's 135 mins. I'm at just over 1000tt with 300 multi and all 135 mins met except total time. Just wanting to know if it's worth my wild to throw in a resume. Also, what are the chances getting on the baron or navajo in clt starting out?

Thanks, just trying to get some info.

Don't know about your chances with getting on without having 135 mins.

I can tell you getting CLT immediately is unlikely. Very unlikely.

I don't know everywhere that's open, and frankly, the list I have is outdated. I know there have been changes since it was published. ORL is possible. I would be surprised if you could get FXE.

A lot of runs these days have one or two pilots in a base. It's a total crap shoot when a particular base will open.

Thanks for the heads up. Is it true all new hires are going into the 210, and if so what's a time span to get into the navajo or baron?

Thanks for the heads up. Is it true all new hires are going into the 210, and if so what's a time span to get into the navajo or baron?

I don't know how they're doing the new hires. It has been that you train in the Baron, and then if the run you bid has a different airplane, they train you on the other airplane. My guess is that most/all of the runs that are open are 210 runs, but I haven't looked that close. As far as getting into the twins, be willing to move, and it can probably be pretty fast, but I really don't know for sure.

My friend got CLT and Baron from day one. That may be a very rare deal, though. He also occasionally covers some 210 runs in Florida.

what about starting out at FXE?

You find out what bases are available at the end of training. If you want one that isn't open, you can make a request to the chief pilot, and be Columbus reserve until it opens up. FXE has only one pilot based there, and he might not be leaving for a while. Also, bases and runs change all the time. There might not be an FXE base a month from now.

What's the likelihood of being based at STP (St. Paul, MN)

This has been said before, but there is no way to know how likely a base is except to say that there are a few listed as open right now. With that said, I know of one that's listed as open right now, that you can't have, because another pilot's run has been closed, and he's already claimed it.

There are pilots who have had their run for years and no sign of moving, and then they're gone with almost no notice. There are people who are talking about leaving from day one that are there for years. There's just no way to know until someone resigns.

Do you know how many people are based at STP and what aircraft they operate there?

Back