airnet baron drivers @ ads

Queboat

is it necessary for you guys to park in such a manner that no one else can pull in, do a quick turn, then leave with out having to do a crazy u turn? i already asked the line guys what is up, and he said he has asked you guys not to do it either. share the ramp,its small enough already.

This is probably something you should address by calling the company and making a complaint.

yeah let me check my cell for airnet's complaint hot line, not there. imagine that? plenty of airnet guys on here, just send the word.

In about 6 months, you won't have to worry, they probably won't be flying. At least the airplanes. The pilots will probably flying for some other company.

Hmmm. Maybe the line guys should go out there and marshal them where they want them.:confused:

I find it difficult to believe that bayside would integrate 60-someodd new (ok, uh, gently used) airplanes in to the mix if they were planning to shut down.

As to the parking, we're all adults here. How about if we rephrased it as "Hey, Airnet Baron guys at ADS, if possible, could you park in a manner which would allow others to more easily complete a quickturn? Thanks".

yeah let me check my cell for airnet's complaint hot line, not there. imagine that? plenty of airnet guys on here, just send the word.
Gee. Google must be a regional website only found in the Northeast. I think it took 2 seconds for Google to find the phone number for me. Bravo. :sarcasm:

Hmmm. Maybe the line guys should go out there and marshal them where they want them.:confused:
Bingo.

...and unless someone awesome starts hiring in 6 months, where is everyone going to go?:rolleyes:

-mini

In about 6 months, you won't have to worry, they probably won't be flying. At least the airplanes. The pilots will probably flying for some other company.

And the info to back this up this claim is what?

The latest rumot I heard out of GRR was that by-and-large, CAS's new business plan is to wait for Airnet to go out of business. Judging by statements like that, he probably heard it internally.

Apparently CASW pilots have a bone to pick. AirNet has been undercut from day one. Pretty ####ing sick for somebody to spread a baseless rumor about another freight shop. Karma is a mother and if CASW wants to sit and wait for us to go under they should consider their service to the customer because that's how they lose routes not undercutting. Pretty sure AirNet payscales are on par or beat most 135 freight shops so who is bringing this segment down.

Alright fellas,

Lets just settle down here. We're starting to sound like regional airline pilots.:)

Alright fellas,

Lets just settle down here. We're starting to sound like regional airline pilots.:)
The payscale thing was a little much but this constant oh i heard you're going out of business or we're getting your planes is pretty ###### when we got freight guys from this website on the street.

The payscale thing was a little much but this constant oh i heard you're going out of business or we're getting your planes is pretty ###### when we got freight guys from this website on the street.

I agree that it's lame to say such things, but as KLB points out, we're at risk of looking like we gel our hair and wear panties. As far as I know, one guy from FLX and one guy from CASW have made poorly thought out comments regarding the future of Airnet airplanes/flying. This doth not a conspiracy make.

Nobody is secure right now, some less so than others. Let's all just hope no one else loses a job and let it die there, whaddya say?

I agree that it's lame to say such things, but as KLB points out, we're at risk of looking like we gel our hair and wear panties. As far as I know, one guy from FLX and one guy from CASW have made poorly thought out comments regarding the future of Airnet airplanes/flying. This doth not a conspiracy make.

Nobody is secure right now, some less so than others. Let's all just hope no one else loses a job and let it die there, whaddya say?
Right on brother. You get to cross that front yesterday or your wings still clipped?

Wings are decidedly clipped, but one probable reason I'm so sanguine about the future is that Today's Absolute Truth from the Fed is that I'm back to work in February, CPS-ATL-CPS. I'm not the biggest fan of St. Louis, but I'm a huge fan of employment. Of course we've yet to see how many times that changes before February...

Never did get to ask you, how was the move halfway across the country? At least it looks warm down there, as long as you don't mind the frickin tornados in DECEMBER.

Wings are decidedly clipped, but one probable reason I'm so sanguine about the future is that Today's Absolute Truth from the Fed is that I'm back to work in February, CPS-ATL-CPS. I'm not the biggest fan of St. Louis, but I'm a huge fan of employment. Of course we've yet to see how many times that changes before February...
That'll work. Hey a rumot is better then charter at this point.

I'm secure, secure in my masculinity because I'm not a Gelled up pantywaist RJ FO. :sarcasm: (extreme)

Glad to hear that Boris

Back