airnet baron drivers @ ads

This thread reminds me of a line from the great Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who."

This thread reminds me of a line from the great Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction!"

You clearly fly freight if you think 741 looks good. About half of it is "hailstone-aluminum" color. :rawk:

I must have been in the baron too long because anything with a turbine engine looks sexy. And until this economy turns around, a baron I will fly!

I must have been in the baron too long because anything with a turbine engine looks sexy. And until this economy turns around, a baron I will fly!

Count your lucky stars, comrade. After a week and a half of sitting on my ass, I just did a CPS-SDF-RFD-PHL-CPS. "realistically planned" at 7:55, actual time something like 8.5. Got in 15 minutes under 14 hours (although if that had failed, I could have "back-end 91'd it" a la certain FLX runs) thanks to ground stops, hilarious (if you're not the guy who wants to go home and go to sleep) "right hand not talking to left hand" mix ups at various UPS ramps, etc. Makes hanging out in Memphis sound pretty awesome. If I ever complain about not working but getting paid again, I request that you hunt me down and at the very least slap me silly. Nothing sexy about peeing in your Arby's cup, even if it's at FL230.

Back