Airline Employee Parking Richmond VA

Fly-Til-I-Die24-7

Hey guys wondering if there is anyone on here who does or used to commute out of Richmond. We just moved here from Saint Louis where I used to be able to get free parking and shuttle service from Crowne Plaza Hotel. I'm trying to find the same deal here in Richmond if anybody knows of something I would appreciate the lead. :)
Also if anyone knows of places to park that have monthly rates for employees just in case there is no freebie parking that would also be helpful.

I believe Ric still does $1 a day parking for employees. You get the form from the valet parking area by baggage claim

RIC airport authority does have the $1 parking a day for flight crew. You might try the Doubletree right there on the airport...I've heard of some guys parking there and then taking their van.

The $1 per day deal is what they have now. We had to beg and plead last year, since the original plan was to charge us $3 a day. A bunch of us talked to the management at the Doubletree but they weren't interested. I got the impression that they didn't want to offend anyone at the airport authority. You might try using them occasionally but I wouldn't do it all the time.

None of the off airport lots offered a deal either.

I've carried 2 or 3 Eagle peeps in and out of RIC from ORD pretty consistently...not sure if they're on here...but there are some.

Stayed in RIC recently at the Doubletree. There are signs in the hotel van warning crew members not to park there, threatening to tow, etc.

Ive had the luxury of being able to drive to and from work the last 10yrs and now find myself joining the ranks of being a commuter out of Richmond. What’s the latest parking situation there? Heard they may have done away with the $1/day parking? Thanks in advance for any leads!

Last edited:
Back