Airfare/Hotel cost whatch!!

I_Money

SNA - LAS $0 - Ed Graham, Luxury Camry Service.

2 nights stay in Las Vegas - $0 - Doug and Kristie have a floor don't they??

I am still over budget, for JC events after last year!!!

[ QUOTE ]
SNA - LAS $0 - Ed Graham, Luxury Camry Service.

I am still over budget, for JC events after last year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You Stink
tongue.gif
sarcasm.gif
sarcasm.gif
I'd drive from Minneapolis, but it'd take too long.

Saturday nithg you could probably just crash at the MGM. That suite they have res'd is Suuuwwweeeeeet!
grin.gif

Jumpseating out from Chicago - $0.

Finding some 40-year old chick who has a sweet room to crash in - $0.

Getting to party it up with all the JC-folks after missing out on the fun last year - Priceless.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't think so... they're pretty strict on how many stay in a room (esp when it comes to the suites, i think) and then i KNOW doug likes his *space*...hahaha
grin.gif

*get your own monkey!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jumpseating out from Chicago - $0.

Finding some 40-year old chick who has a sweet room to crash in - $0.

Getting to party it up with all the JC-folks after missing out on the fun last year - Priceless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it have to be a 40 yr. old chick Matt? I'll most likely have a room all to myself. I'm more then sure you can pay the price of admission....que evil laugh.
(
sarcasm.gif
)

-matthew

[ QUOTE ]
When I saw max post, I thought he was after my ass (literally) good to see he is not!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Iain, reading Max's other post, he only goes after people with an ass, pretty sure that your British flat & white as the moon ass will not impress Max very much, pretty sure that your safe.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I saw max post, I thought he was after my ass (literally) good to see he is not!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Iain, reading Max's other post, he only goes after people with an ass, pretty sure that your British flat & white as the moon ass will not impress Max very much, pretty sure that your safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Max, is a big Iain fan - I am definately in his top 3, with E-Dawg, and Szulka!

but that doesn't mean anything is going to happen.. and max is typically joking as it is... so i wouldn't worry to much - if it does end up bothering you.. let us know! I've already asked max to tone it down, just a bit...

Max is fine, he is like a fat women - I like the fact they are attracted to me, but they will never get me in bed!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No Max, is a big Iain fan - I am definately in his top 3, with E-Dawg, and Szulka!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

but that doesn't mean anything is going to happen.. and max is typically joking as it is... so i wouldn't worry to much - if it does end up bothering you.. let us know! I've already asked max to tone it down, just a bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

lain you crack me up I love your arrogance but listen to what Kristie said. I'm ALWAYS joking when it comes to matters such as that.
I'm not at all remotely intersted in anyone in this forum I'm just a funny obnoxious person not always meant to be taken seriously unless stated.

-Matthew

Back