AirCanada E175 in LaGuardia

Well, apparently A.net didn't like my photo and rejected it. :D I thought that was pretty funny. The reason why was because it wasn't "zoomed in close enough to the airplane" I could crop it and send it back in. Oh well... not going to bother.

Great shot. Never been a photographer but this picture is much better than many of the lame Anet photos.

Nice photo!!! It would have been nicer if it was during sunset with the orange glow behind you, but it is still awesome!!!!!:yeahthat:

Well, apparently A.net didn't like my photo and rejected it. :D I thought that was pretty funny. The reason why was because it wasn't "zoomed in close enough to the airplane" I could crop it and send it back in. Oh well... not going to bother.

Because they'd have a harder time selling it? Geez.

By uploading it to the new a.net, don't they automatically get the right to sell it?

A.net said:
Your License to Airliners.net.
  1. When you post User Photos to the Service, you hereby grant Airliners.net a limited, revocable, perpetual (subject to your right of revocation), worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio and video transmission), and advertise around the User Photos. This limited license only allows Airliners to use your User Photos on or through the Service. In addition, you hereby grant Airliners.net the limited permission to modify your User Photos to add a watermark and copyright notification in a manner generally consistent with past practice and for technical purposes to enable the display of the User Photos on or through the Service.
They don't really mention anything about selling it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they could.

Back