TangoBravo

Hiring Contact:
Phil Bentley
E-mail: philbentley@live.com
Phone: 00000000000

Captains & First Officers Needed

Salary: $15 - $17 per Month
Job Description:
With the Government's determination as regards reviving NIGERIA AIRWAYS with an expanding route network covering the Middle East, Far East, Africa, Asia and Europe, with a modern fleet of A300-600, A319/A320/A321, A330 and A340 aircraft.

We are soaring to greater heights by way of expansion and progress and we are based in Lagos Nigeria,

Nigeria Airways offers excellent career opportunities for the right candidates and we invite applications for the post of CAPTAINS & FIRST OFFICERS. These positions carry all inclusive average monthly remuneration packages of approximately US$ 17,000 for Captains & $12,000 for First Officers, Both positions are inclusive of housing allowance.

Other benefits include Meal allowances, School fee subsidy for children and Loss of License/Medical/Group Life Insurances.
All remuneration is TAX FREE.
Minimum Requirements:
Requirements For Captains:
· Total minimum hours 6000 with at least 2000 hours of command of which 1500 hours shall be jet command.
· 500 hours on type
· Valid ICAO license.
· Below 62 years of age for type rated applicants.
. ICAO English Proficiency level must be endorsed on the license.

For First Officers:
We offer technically proficient First Officers challenging career opportunities, which include world-class training,
the chance to fly an extensive international route network and excellent prospects for upgrade to Captain.

Requirements:
. A minimum of 4,000 hours total flying time
. A minimum of 2,000 flown in multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft
. ICAO ATPL
. English language fluency
. Must be current within last 12 months of date of joining.

No PM's.

Im not sure if the jobs your posting are a joke or serious?

15-17$ a month...

Then in the other post you wanted 10000TT 3000 on type to fly a Lear?

Good luck...

Neither able to change what was written in the employment advertising, nor overly successful in getting the thread locked for the obvious personal problems some gents have here. Nothing was added or deducted, the job is posted just like this.

Here we have a guy . . . TB . . . trying to disseminate information and then some yahoos trying to kill the messenger . . . knock it off!

I was going to say dimwits but I was afraid Steve (or more so Amber :D) would lock it fo' sure :buck:

Keep it up and Bravo! :)Tango Bravo for not letting the more cynical drive you away.

Im not sure if the jobs your posting are a joke or serious?

15-17$ a month...

Then in the other post you wanted 10000TT 3000 on type to fly a Lear?

Good luck...
Read the whole listing - those are in THOUSANDS of dollars per MONTH.

These positions carry all inclusive average monthly remuneration packages of approximately US$ 17,000 for Captains & $12,000 for First Officers, Both positions are inclusive of housing allowance.

Here we have a guy . . . TB . . . trying to disseminate information and then some yahoos trying to kill the messenger . . . knock it off!

I was going to say dimwits but I was afraid Steve (or more so Amber :D) would lock it fo' sure :buck:

Keep it up and Bravo! :)Tango Bravo for not letting the more cynical drive you away.

I second that!

Back