Airbus A330

They should try this with an Airbus at Farnborough Air Show!

Here is one I watched them film last week.

Even though it is empty it still is amazing!

I know the captain of this one. Still a TRE at Emirates. Well below the altitude of the Cathay captain that was fired for this:

Tex Johnson could have been a helluva Jimmy Stewart impersonator!

I would imagine those pilots were having fun! :D Such a cool plane.

Seggy, are you being a wee tad sardonic, or for real? Seems rolling a transport category aircraft does not jibe with most of your previous comments regarding desired pilot comportment.

Tex Johnson could have been a helluva Jimmy Stewart impersonator!

Seggy, are you being a wee tad sardonic, or for real? Seems rolling a transport category aircraft does not jibe with most of your previous comments regarding desired pilot comportment.
Maybe check out a few posts down about a 787 and who posted it. Then check out a couple other posts seggy started in this subforum. Thou shall find an answer ;)

Maybe check out a few posts down about a 787 and who posted it. Then check out a couple other posts seggy started in this subforum. Thou shall find an answer ;)
Sorry if I'm exhibiting torpor and/or stupor, but I don't follow...:confused:

Sorry if I'm exhibiting torpor and/or stupor, but I don't follow...:confused:
Made sense before everything was merged. There was a thread about the 787 started by a member that usually goes a few rounds with seggy. Then seggy started a thread about a 707 with the exact same post in his thread. Then he started another one about the A330 with, again, the exact same line. He was trolling a member. The threads have been merged now.

I would imagine those pilots were having fun! :D Such a cool plane.

Just watched the first vid (the SwissAir one). IMO, doesn't look that fun at all. Seems the airplane was doing all the flying. What was that, Auto-Trim? I guess the pilots got to hold and push TBW throttle levers and pretend they were connected to something other than a computer, but even that imitation of control was ordered by a computer voice. Hmmm. Very, Borg-ish; Very unnerving.

Made sense before everything was merged. There was a thread about the 787 started by a member that usually goes a few rounds with seggy. Then seggy started a thread about a 707 with the exact same post in his thread. Then he started another one about the A330 with, again, the exact same line. He was trolling a member. The threads have been merged now.
Ah! Thanks! Was considering going back to renew my medical. Things I had not remembered seeing before were suddenly appearing. Very disconcerting. :eek:

Back