Air Wagner

jweldon

“Member”
If you are Jerry why did you take down my reuploads on Vimeo? I used to upload all of your greatest hits to it until you copyright struck them all down. If you don't make any money off of your videos, why strike them? Perhaps because your ego can't handle the lack of control/censorship and unfiltered criticism?

grow a set

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
Jerry if that is you, which totally appears to be the case, no one WANTS to see you fail. No one wants you to get hurt or violated, they want you to be open minded to advice from other aviators and to improve before that happens. Right now my ILS approaches sometimes look like the ones you caught a lot of flack for, but I'm still in IFR training and have an instructor there to laugh at me. Just because you have your ticket already doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good idea to do some training with a CFII and get more comfortable with approaches. Shut everyone up by being better, not by deleting comments and videos. Hell, make videos with the instructor if possible, that way viewers really learn something. But to improve, you have to want to be better, not make excuses as to why you're right and everyone else is wrong.

For better or worse, you started the YouTube account to build an audience, and now you have a larger audience than you probably ever could have imagined. Please make the right choice, embrace the criticism, improve, and make Air Wagner a brand of sorts rather than a meme.

MidlifeFlyer

If you are Jerry why did you take down my reuploads on Vimeo? I used to upload all of your greatest hits to it until you copyright struck them all down. If you don't make any money off of your videos, why strike them? Perhaps because your ego can't handle the lack of control/censorship and unfiltered criticism?

grow a set
Jerry has the absolute right to determine when and how his property is distributed and by whom.

Space Monkey

a law for the rich and another for the poor member
Jerry, if it is you, you could impress the hell out of the pilot world by publicly shifting your mindset. In fact, you'd become infamous for turning it around in the best way possible. Here are the steps:
  1. I realize now that I was making some mistakes, and wasn't always receptive when other pilots pointed it out
  2. Like everyone, I want to continually improve my flying skills each and every day
  3. I'm committed to having an open and receptive mind to criticisms or observations of my flying
  4. I'm going to dedicate time on my videos to calling out mistakes I've made in the past and how I'm purposely changing my flying based on that feedback.
Become the best turnaround story in GA history, and the model for how we ALL should crosscheck our flying abilities/habits.
Hmmm, no wonder some folks can't abide Liberal parenting.

Incorrigible is as incorrigible does...

In Texas, once a dog bites a kid, that dog gets put down. No ifs ands, or buts.

Space Monkey

i find usually the dog bit the kid because the kid kept pestering the dog and ignored all the dogs warnings and the parents didn’t bother with parenting.
Fair enough... Jesus, my original post was meant as humor. Apparently, we are now in an anxious, gotta-display-my-woke, post-humor world.

Space Monkey

TIL Texans don't bite back!
I'm not hip enough for "TIL". I still prefer actual words.

But I did look it up. Looking things up... studying things... investigating... all good stuff. Even if all you find at the end of your search is the drivel you suspected you would. Still... good to know the state of affairs more clearly.

The first step toward unity, care, and education is a shared language.

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
I'm not hip enough for "TIL". I still prefer actual words.

But I did look it up. Looking things up... studying things... investigating... all good stuff. Even if all you find at the end of your search is the drivel you suspected you would. Still... good to know the state of affairs more clearly.

The first step toward unity, care, and education is a shared language.
I work(ed) with kids. That's where I learned it from.

touch-n-go

The name of the pilot of this tragic Brazilian soccer team plane crash from this morning threw me for a loop.
" and the pilot, identified as “Commander Wagner”. "

Space Monkey

The name of the pilot of this tragic Brazilian soccer team plane crash from this morning threw me for a loop.
" and the pilot, identified as “Commander Wagner”. "
You know... If I were a soccer player (SA or NA) I think I'd a have a NO CHARTER clause in my contract.