Air Wagner

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
It seems like the providing of instruction when not rated to do so is a trigger for the FAA. Fly as many bad approaches as you want - just don't try to pass yourself off as a CFI. That or someone finally realized that him putting one in would make for a really interesting article about FAA oversight.

MidlifeFlyer

It seems like the providing of instruction when not rated to do so is a trigger for the FAA. Fly as many bad approaches as you want - just don't try to pass yourself off as a CFI. That or someone finally realized that him putting one in would make for a really interesting article about FAA oversight.
That's what got Just Plane Silly investigated.

TWP

Wonder if it had anything to do with the FSDO being told to start cracking down on • pilots and • cfi’s

The FAA should do away with its “fail every cfi the first time, even if they’re good, pass everyone the second time, even if they suck” policy. You know, they could properly administer the cfi check ride......like it’s a check ride.

deadstick

The FAA should do away with its “fail every cfi the first time, even if they’re good, pass everyone the second time, even if they suck” policy. You know, they could properly administer the cfi check ride......like it’s a check ride.
The way they’re going, nobody employed by the FAA will actually fly.

Reactions: TWP

fl450pilot

His new one. My guess is this is a move to stroke his fragile ego. He took a beating in the comments on the Little River flights. Comments talking about what he did wrong getting 180, 200 likes. His fans couldn’t drown out the negative comments. My guess he will post a very vanilla flight with him doing nothing wrong. On it talk about the keyboard pilots and trolls that drag him down. Say hes considering not posting videos anymore. His fans will light up the comment section with Jerry your the best. Don’t let the trolls get you down. His ego will be stroked. He did a similar move after the ILS into Oakland below minimums.

gotWXdagain

Polished Member
His new one. My guess is this is a move to stroke his fragile ego. He took a beating in the comments on the Little River flights. Comments talking about what he did wrong getting 180, 200 likes. His fans couldn’t drown out the negative comments. My guess he will post a very vanilla flight with him doing nothing wrong. On it talk about the keyboard pilots and trolls that drag him down. Say hes considering not posting videos anymore. His fans will light up the comment section with Jerry your the best. Don’t let the trolls get you down. His ego will be stroked. He did a similar move after the ILS into Oakland below minimums.
Well then if he does, our job is to pummel him in the comments regardless. Don’t troll Jerry, but address your comment to every other viewer of his videos who might somehow feel like Jerry has skills worth passing down.

Autothrust Blue

Commander Air Group, BSG-75
This does not necessarily mean that he is at the controls, but yeah.

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
I never see anyone pull their plane out or push them back in. I never see but one hangar door open, MAYBE.
You must go to your Florida hangar during the day. All the drug runners fly at night.

Last edited: