Air Wagner

TWP

Has that guy ever flown a stable approach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You know, if it wasn’t for his other videos I would think nothing of him doing a little s turn due to spacing but because it’s him I bet the spacing was just fine in the first place. I really just don’t trust anything he does. At this point, it could be a video of him tying his shoes and he’d find a way to risk someone’s life doing it.

gotWXdagain

Polished Member
What I want to know is, what did he cut out?

I only watched the approach portion, but were it not for his other videos and the way he treats even constructive feedback, I would have pegged this guy as a professional but slightly prone to distraction.

The more I think about it, I think he’s subconsciously afraid if his airplane and gets all macho as a defensive mechanism.

azmedic

Who was the guy that was flying with him? Talked like a pilot,but it also sounded like Jerry was trying to CFI him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
This guy is giving Jerry a run for his money. I posted one of this videos earlier where he experienced a severe migraine in-flight and felt like that was a thing to post online.

Here he is after cartwheeling is Cappela into a haybale. As one poster noted, in one season of flying he's: "Almost lost it in a flooded field. Broke down in back country. Flew into low vis smoke. Wrecked it in a stall. In one flying season."

Crashing for views perhaps? I mean I appreciate his positive attitude and taking responsibility for his mistakes (notably un-Jerry-ish), but if you keep Roush'ing it up out there, maybe time to find a new hobby. Or turn off the camera at least.

mightynimbus

You know, if it wasn’t for his other videos I would think nothing of him doing a little s turn due to spacing but because it’s him I bet the spacing was just fine in the first place. I really just don’t trust anything he does. At this point, it could be a video of him tying his shoes and he’d find a way to risk someone’s life doing it.
Jerry would do S-Turns on final,...... at KIWA,...... without asking,.... when cleared for 30C

mightynimbus

This guy is giving Jerry a run for his money. I posted one of this videos earlier where he experienced a severe migraine in-flight and felt like that was a thing to post online.

Here he is after cartwheeling is Cappela into a haybale. As one poster noted, in one season of flying he's: "Almost lost it in a flooded field. Broke down in back country. Flew into low vis smoke. Wrecked it in a stall. In one flying season."

Crashing for views perhaps? I mean I appreciate his positive attitude and taking responsibility for his mistakes (notably un-Jerry-ish), but if you keep Roush'ing it up out there, maybe time to find a new hobby. Or turn off the camera at least.

He reminds me of Timothy Treadwell, gonna get his unaware girlfriend killed with her blind trust.

MidlifeFlyer

The guy who actually owns that airplane.
Yeah, he does the flight back up to Auburn with a Jerry in the right seat.

Funny, in that one, Paul calls for VFR flight following and ATC winds up having to pull the details from him. I guess he just assumed a controller in the Phoenix area would know exactly where "Auburn" (not "AUN") was. It's funny because I was just part of a conversation on the subject on the Opposing Bases podcast (two controller/pilots) as a result of a compliment I got on a flight following call. My call was pretty standard: I thought it was weird to get a compliment for it.

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Watch some of the stuff on him, documentary and others, he was a full blown idiot. I have friends from AK where he was often at.
They were not kind in their comments.
Whenever I get the "is flying small planes safe?" question from folks, I always compare it to working with wild animals - not inherently unsafe, just terribly unforgiving.

Good analogy here - he assumed greater risk by sticking around while the bears were fattening up for hibernation, and after the local bears that had grown accustomed to him had already gone to sleep.

Beefy McGee

It really doesn't look like that hard of an impact though? They were flying parallel to the runway in the fkare for a while it looks like, then plopped it in. Crazy drscent before that of course.