Air Wagner

TUCKnTRUCK

That guy
When he finally finds himself as the
case study for hazardous attitudes
root cause of a safety stand down
Subject of a 709 ride

Headline of an NTSB investigation, the factual will take about 2 days. After browsing hit YT channel, they probably won’t even bother to look further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
Does the tower skip giving him Brashers because they have his number on speed dial?
He's just lucky, bay area ATC is very chill. Until he causes a loss of separation, nothing will happen. Given how often he is lined up for 28L in IMC on the ILS 28R, one day.

Cherokee_Cruiser

I like how his potentially last thought wasn't to retard the throttle to idle to at least start slowing down before impact. No. It was turn the steering wheel with two hands, because turning it with one hand just wasn't doing anything.

BigZ

WHAT the HELL did I just see?? and WHY? WHO would put that on yt?? HOW did that happen? WHEN? All I know, presumptively, is WHERE? Canada, eh?

I guess, generally, I'm left with that WTF feeling...
First one was in KHWO if I remember right. Dude on his second solo or some such.
Second one in Canada. Deets were online somewhere.
Now the why - well, clicks help pay off the renter's insurance deductible, I guess?

mightynimbus

I just randomly jump ahead, and within minutes Jerry does not disappoint. Field elevation is "close enough" and at 16:40 his best first
suggestion if you lost coms with ATC is to call on guard? really? nothing in that 750? no clues on the foreflight low IFR overlay?
no suggestions for planning what your next frequency will be in case you do miss a handoff?

OK, decided to jump around, 28:30 ATC needs spacing, Jerry decides that the other traffic must be far enough out that he can hot-dog it in, but not so far out that extending his downwind was an unneeded request. What a total tool.

final edit, notched forward, he brought the incompetence 3-4 more times.

There needs to be a Jerry drinking game.

Last edited:

MidlifeFlyer

I just randomly jump ahead, and within minutes Jerry does not disappoint. Field elevation is "close enough" and at 16:40 his best first
suggestion if you lost coms with ATC is to call on guard? really? nothing in that 750? no clues on the foreflight low IFR overlay?
no suggestions for planning what your next frequency will be in case you do miss a handoff?
What???!!! You expect Jerry to do those reasonable things?

azmedic

I’ll be completely honest,I’m shocked he didn’t announce to ATC he had the other traffic on the “fish finder”. Between the “checking in” and “KAY-Beck” it just seems fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro