Air Wagner

USMCmech

but not before he went into a nice little political rant before his taxi out.
I do so hate defending Jerry, but Bloomberg News made the same basic argument.

Jerry is still a hack though.

Inverted

Give your balls a tug Jonsey..
I'm not debating the merit of his argument and whether I agree with it or not, but for him to complain about incompetence as a pilot who displays gross incompetence with every video he posts, to the point that he deleted this one because of it, means that the irony isn't lost on me. Plus he clearly needs to STFU and concentrate on operating his airplane, because he has displaced at nauseam that he cannot do both at the same time.

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
For a while, I was watching all his videos waiting for something like this, but while they're always good for a few laughs, it's been a while since he actually posted something that made me think, "WHY would you put this on the internet?". Damn. Hope someone has it.

I do so hate defending Jerry, but Bloomberg News made the same basic argument.

Say what you will about the governor here, but I do admire the way he is tenaciously going after the utilities providers, namely PG&E, and demanding system wide reform rather than making excuses for them. After the state wide black outs every hot windy day last fall (because not like we need A/C when it's hot enough to spark fires, right?), I thought he was all talk getting pissed off and saying California was willing to start from scratch and split up PG&Es assets to new vendors that can better control their coverage areas rather than accept rolling black outs as a way of life. But 1 year later he seems pretty damn serious and hopefully we see some results in the near future.

JordanD

Honorary Member
For a while, I was watching all his videos waiting for something like this, but while they're always good for a few laughs, it's been a while since he actually posted something that made me think, "WHY would you put this on the internet?". Damn. Hope someone has it.

Say what you will about the governor here, but I do admire the way he is tenaciously going after the utilities providers, namely PG&E, and demanding system wide reform rather than making excuses for them. After the state wide black outs every hot windy day last fall (because not like we need A/C when it's hot enough to spark fires, right?), I thought he was all talk getting pissed off and saying California was willing to start from scratch and split up PG&Es assets to new vendors that can better control their coverage areas rather than accept rolling black outs as a way of life. But 1 year later he seems pretty damn serious and hopefully we see some results in the near future.
And there was the whole thing with one of their gas pipelines blowing up and killing a bunch of people.

CFIT99

I'm probably commenting ironically...
so he stalled? I never saw it in the video....cake?boobs? (those are for the search function)

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
I’m pretty bitter about this.

The FAA hands out violations like Halloween candy, launch investigations based on emails, but here we have a flying buffoon who provides a constant flow of evidentiary material and they’re too busy doing.... Exactly what. I don’t know.