Air Traffic Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Administrator
Aerotek Port Hueneme, California:<BR /><br><br>Familiarity with MS Office and Visio. Please try to focus on candidates with Terminal ATCS experience (i.e. tower or Tracon) in the FAA. Mlitary and commercial experience is not as valid for this job. Also need to have some staff experience, i.e. writing and project management. Provide support to various Air Traffic Control Centers, TRACONS, Towers, and ATS Headquarters and Regional offices. Support consists of development of site implementation and transition planning for National and Regional, Facilities and Equipment, Capital Investment Plan projects. Support and assist in identifying, analyzing, coordinating, resolving, and reporting the resolution of implementation issues generated by such projects. Conduct planning for terminal facilities in support of the Terminal Planning Account Manager in Atlanta, GA. Develop Business cases, Alternatives Analyses, Analysis Scopes and other supporting documentation. <br /><br />Minimum of ten years experience as a certified full-performance level Air Traffic Controller (ATC) in either a civilian or military environment. Minimum ten years experience in an operational environment such as an Enroute Air Traffic Control facility, a terminal (TRACON/Tower), or a Flight Service Station (FSS). Terminal background is preferred. Must be eligible to work in the US and pass FAA security screening.<br />Familiarity with MS Office and Visio. Please try to focus on candidates with Terminal ATCS experience (i.e. tower or Tracon) in the FAA. Mlitary and commercial experience is not as valid for this job. Also need to have some staff experience, i.e. writing and project management.<br><br><br /> <br><br><br /> <br><br><br /> <br><br><strong>About Aerotek:</strong><br><br><strong> </strong><br><br><strong>Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.</strong>

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back