Air Safety in Phoenix Shuts Down..

I did read the entire thread. All I got was that there is an individual who is very...uh...unpleasant. It still doesn't answer my other questions about the China contract and whether or not the pay issue has been resolved. I guess I am asking if any one has any follow-up?

How about the title:) Between the title and the video I don't think anything has been worked out considering the reputation of some flight schools. I would be surprised is one helluva understatement if they were to open back up.

That really sucks for the students and employees. I understand how they feel. My wife was working at Silver State when they closed up. They had taken 2 months worth of Health Care premiums out of her check which totaled around $1100 and never paid to the provider. We then had 5 claims denied due to lack of payment which cost us around $2300. Despite all of that, I feel even worse for the students. Silver State, like Air Safety required a HUGE chunk of $$$$$ to even get started. At the Silver State Tulsa location, they had 7 students who just signed up, pre-paid and lost about $70K each. I couldn't even imagine....

You would think there would be legislation out there to protect the consumer against crappy operations like these. :rolleyes:

Back