Air Line Pilot Magazine

bronco21016

I know H.T.M.L. (How To Meet Ladies)
Now that they have e-editions of this magazine is it possible to stop the print mailings? I try to get as little paper as possible in the mail because it's a pain in the rear and piles up everywhere and this is one of those things that just piles up.

I've been saying for years I think the print version of the magazine is a complete waste of dues money. Sure, you've got the guys that won't read it any other way. Then there's me. I stopped reading it a while back anyway....

I tried to get a resolution through to the BOD last time around to make it an option but it died a horrible death.

Of course my EVP at the time was a complete waste :)

I just have it sent to my parents house. Problem solved until I go over for dinner and my dad starts asking me about blah blah blah...

I tried to get a resolution through to the BOD last time around to make it an option but it died a horrible death.

Of course my EVP at the time was a complete waste :)

Was it "The Squatch" or "Damn man, you sure are quiet in person" man? :)

Sent from my TRS-80

I just have it sent to my parents house. Problem solved until I go over for dinner and my mom starts asking me about blah blah blah...

Add another reason I don't wanna get it anymore. "The magazine says there's a shortage......!" #regionalFOproblems

I've been saying for years I think the print version of the magazine is a complete waste of dues money. Sure, you've got the guys that won't read it any other way. Then there's me. I stopped reading it a while back anyway....
Maybe when all of the old dudes start retiring. It's amazing some can even operate an FMS when they don't even know how to use a cell phone.

Maybe when all of the old dudes start retiring. It's amazing some can even operate an FMS when they don't even know how to use a cell phone.
You made me laugh. Was flying a SRQ turn yesterday and I could tell the Captain was old school from our meeting at the gate. SOB had a phone with a green screen. 64, flew for Ozark, Eastern, and Evergreen. Nice guy but (insert any old joke here). Yes he has experience but, "C'mon Man!"

You made me laugh. Was flying a SRQ turn yesterday and I could tell the Captain was old school from our meeting at the gate. SOB had a phone with a green screen. 64, flew for Ozark, Eastern, and Evergreen. Nice guy but (insert any old joke here). Yes he has experience but, "C'mon Man!"

You lie. According to all those guys on APC, everyone over there is in their mid 30s and won't retire until after I do! There's no way that guy was 64. :)

Add another reason I don't wanna get it anymore. "The magazine says there's a shortage......!" #regionalFOproblems

I think this is the reason you see "FMS experience" in job postings. I mean are you kidding me? If you're 40+ most of the 20 somethings can already make the thing do things you didn't know were possible and we've never even seen one before. If it's electronic give me 15 seconds and we'll be good to go. I just LOOOOOL at the GPS training videos. The guy teaching it has far far less grasp on it than the "students".

Back