Air Jet Services and Boomerang Air

chrisreedrules

Master Blaster
Has anyone ever heard of either of these operations? I just applied to both today but I can't seem to find anything on AJS and very little on Boomerang. Air Jet Services is based out of KJAX and fly a CJ3 (at least that's what I applied for) and Boomerang flies out of KSGJ and they fly the PC12, maybe an Excel, and maybe a King Air or some other twin turboprop. No one I know from the area has anything on AJS but the position was for SIC/"Professional Safety Pilot" (which basically sounds like it is a single-pilot certified operation though the owners/clients may prefer 2 pilots). No idea yet on salary/compensation for either. Any help or info on either is appreciated. Thanks!

Professional safety pilot sounds like a babysitter for an owner/pilot with inadequate experience.

Professional safety pilot sounds like a babysitter for an owner/pilot with inadequate experience.
Yea or that. Either way it's a "red flag" of sorts but not a total deal breaker just yet. I can't find out anything about the operation so I'm not 100% sure what to make of it yet.

Back