Air Attack with Bumblebee

FlyChicaga

Vintage Restoration
Bumblebee himself appeared on the Hangar Z Podcast, and he gave a nice shout out to JetCareers! This is a great episode with some awesome commentary about mentorship and guiding people to do the right thing. I cannot wait for the second episode to come out. Enjoy!

For those who have never heard it before, the Hangar Z Podcast discusses everything public safety related. LE, EMS, military, aerial firefighting, etc. There are some really great listens here.

View: https://youtu.be/dju5jr6raG8?si=TEmiagc3AjqyVjFh

Glad Dale is doing this. I see people asking about Air Attack all the time and it's hard to explain. Hopefully he can inspire some to come work for him. I did two seasons in a small AC500 locally for a company that went out of business. This summer was the first summer since I retired from UPS that I didn't work 7 on, 7 off, and I kinda liked it. So it might be hard to drag me back into Air Attack flying now. Espcially since I'm getting so old that it's hard to hold my water for 5 hours....

Glad Dale is doing this. I see people asking about Air Attack all the time and it's hard to explain. Hopefully he can inspire some to come work for him. I did two seasons in a small AC500 locally for a company that went out of business. This summer was the first summer since I retired from UPS that I didn't work 7 on, 7 off, and I kinda liked it. So it might be hard to drag me back into Air Attack flying now. Espcially since I'm getting so old that it's hard to hold my water for 5 hours....
That’s what the fuel strainer is for Clyde :p

Bumblebee himself appeared on the Hangar Z Podcast, and he gave a nice shout out to JetCareers! This is a great episode with some awesome commentary about mentorship and guiding people to do the right thing. I cannot wait for the second episode to come out. Enjoy!

For those who have never heard it before, the Hangar Z Podcast discusses everything public safety related. LE, EMS, military, aerial firefighting, etc. There are some really great listens here.

View: https://youtu.be/dju5jr6raG8?si=TEmiagc3AjqyVjFh

I remember meeting Dale at Abilene TX when he was there with Aero Union in their P-3s.

Back