Ahhh Home Again!

H46Bubba

Its good to be back to the normal hum drum of home life!:) Thanks Doug and Kristie for putting on another stellar NJC event! I love you guys! Sorry I missed the karaokee event, instead I was stuck in the back of a oversold 763 on my way to ATL!:banghead: I was able to make it through my front door at 8:30 Tuesday morning to resume my daily role here.:panic: It was great seeing all the "inner circle" peeps as well as the virgin NJC attendees. Seggy should win an Academy Award for his role as a Continental Intl pilot! :cwm27: The "Rainman Suite" was a comforting shelter to all of us!:D Hopefully my clothes can recover from the "Sahara Stink"

Velocipede

Hey if you recovered form AFS, AOE, AE or AOR stink, you can recover from ANYTHING. Of course, as an HC-6 bubba, you probably think Sig rocks....Olongapo, bro, Olongapo. If you ain't been to the White Rock, you ain't lived. Its the only place where the hookers have T-shirts that say:

"You may not be first, but you CAN be next!"

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
UGH! that sahara stink was just awful when i opened up my rollaboard tonight.... thank the good lord for washing machines!!! :D

H46Bubba

Hey if you recovered form AFS, AOE, AE or AOR stink, you can recover from ANYTHING. Of course, as an HC-6 bubba, you probably think Sig rocks....Olongapo, bro, Olongapo. If you ain't been to the White Rock, you ain't lived. Its the only place where the hookers have T-shirts that say:

"You may not be first, but you CAN be next!"
I think my immune system thanks me for not having the opportunity to visit "Po City"! No, Sig sucks azz! Ibiza is the ####!;)

wildfreightess

Showoff! I think you may have been the big winner of NJC this year! You couldn't do any wrong while gambling...:nana2:
And you thought you were bad luck. I won most of the time that you were around. Perhaps the dealer wanted you to blow on his dice? :nana2:

Mariano

I think my immune system thanks me for not having the opportunity to visit "Po City"! No, Sig sucks azz! Ibiza is the ####!;)
Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of Ibiza in the context of the phrase. Maybe you could explain.

Have you ever been there? (in Ibiza) I lived there for six years, the last of my twenties. Best time of my life, if you know what I mean...:D:)

H46Bubba

Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of Ibiza in the context of the phrase. Maybe you could explain.

Have you ever been there? (in Ibiza) I lived there for six years, the last of my twenties. Best time of my life, if you know what I mean...:D:)
I was saying that Ibiza is one of the most awesome places I've ever been!:D I've never partied so much in my entire life!