After Oklahoma City

moulds80

Does anyone know the timeframe of reporting to your facility after the completion of training at Oklahoma City? I would imagine it is quick but is it the week immediately following OKC, or do you have a week or two off to move and get settled?

Does anyone know the timeframe of reporting to your facility after the completion of training at Oklahoma City? I would imagine it is quick but is it the week immediately following OKC, or do you have a week or two off to move and get settled?
Officially, you have one business day. Unofficially you have whatever you and your facility manager negotiate. Most (if not all) will allow a week or so.

in our FOL it says one work day. Luckily I'm keeping my apartment back home in IL so all got is to drive home go to bed and then go to work.

Like its been said a million times you have one day but I talked to my manager and he said that the facility would allow up to 5 days but its different in every facility so best advice I can give is to call your boss explain your situation and go from there.

Back