Aerial Mapping Pilot Immediate availability for Cessna 206

Pilot coordinator

LiDAR America, LLC, located in Fullerton Airport, California, is now accepting applications for an aerial mapping pilot, only one position available (Full time job). Aircrafts, Cessna TU206A and 210. Salary goes from $2400 to $2900 per month based on experience, we offer performance bonus and per diem. Company pays for your own hotel room(within budget) and transportation Hotel-Airport-Hotel. You will be traveling within Latin America for long periods of time. Operations are done in VFR conditions, however for ferrying purposes pilots are expected to be comfortable flying single pilot IFR in aircraft with basic instrumentation and are required to maintain IFR currency.

Requirements:

Commercial Single Engine Land

Commercial Multi Engine Land

Class 1 or 2 Medical

Instrument current and proficient w/ some actual logged

800 total time (no exceptions - sorry - hard insurance reqs)

100 cross-country(airport to airport is fine)

25 on Cessna 206, 210 or 207

One Smartphone with Wifi / We provide international cell phone.

CFI Preferred

Pilot In command 500 hours

Valid Passport.

A successful applicant will have:

Exceptional radio/communications skills /English proficient / Spanish optional

Excellent organizational, logistic and problem solving skills

Experience in class B & C airspace, mountain flying and long cross-county flights, the motivation and work ethic to maintain a high level of productivity with minimal direct supervision.

A life situation that allows for an extended period of time away from home

Preference will be given to applicants:

With LiDAR system experience

With any aerial mapping or aerial photography experience

A&P Certificates

Fluent in Spanish

Immediate availability.

Follow these instructions exactly - Please apply by sending resume in PDF or MSWord form to:

contacto@lidar-mexico.com

put the word "Resume" followed by your last name in the subject line

Include COMPLETE job history for at least the past 5 years

Feel free to include a cover letter in the body of the email

No phone calls please.

If you have applied in the past and have not been hired, do not hesitate to apply again.

I will TRY to respond to each properly submitted resume.

Thanks!
Pilot coordinator.

Why does this job require a multi engine rating? All the airplanes you mentioned are small single's. Does Lidar America own any multi's, and will the pilot get an opportunity to fly a multi?

Why does this job require a multi engine rating? All the airplanes you mentioned are small single's. Does Lidar America own any multi's, and will the pilot get an opportunity to fly a multi?
Hi CaptainCarew, The company is always expanding, we have plans to buy a multiengine airplane and we do not want to be limited on capable pilots to fly it.

If you have only single engine, you can still apply for the job.

Regards

What if I offer to go fly in South America as a native Spanish Speaker? :stir:

Last edited:
I'm Colombian and would like to know if you have any jobs there ??? Also how long will the project be is this a long term job??? Fluent in Spanish and English I have 300 hours on 206 and I've done Lidar before ..

Back