[Adler's] Oshkosh 2015 Pictures

• Thread starter Thread starter Adler
  • Start date Start date
An Angel and a Twin Navion... Both good finds. One UC-1 here.
ebb10bfe98748ce3ad46380d8a22c3d9.jpg

That TwinBee family also had a regular Seabee in the other row. They brought both over to the base with us too.

Great photos, love the Italian tail dragger!

I know! I've seen them before, but it seems like everyone keeps them painted like a warbird. It looks really sweet in that civilian paint.

I look forward to this thread every year, thanks @Adler !!

These are great!

Thanks.

What equipment do you shoot with?

The body was all a refurbished Canon 60D. The zoom shots are a used Canon 70-200 f/4L paired with a used 1.4x converter, some wide angle stuff with a Canon 10-18 f4.5-5.6, and most of the static with a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. I used a polarizing filter a lot on the Tamron, planes look so much cooler when you can see through the windows, and it also helps bring out the clouds in the sky.

I know! I've seen them before, but it seems like everyone keeps them painted like a warbird. It looks really sweet in that civilian paint.

Thanks.

The body was all a refurbished Canon 60D. The zoom shots are a used Canon 70-200 f/4L paired with a used 1.4x converter, some wide angle stuff with a Canon 10-18 f4.5-5.6, and most of the static with a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. I used a polarizing filter a lot on the Tamron, planes look so much cooler when you can see through the windows, and it also helps bring out the clouds in the sky.

Great pictures man... wish I could have been there!

That F-22 shot. Damn. Great pan of the STOL departure too. The pics in this thread are the best pics I've ever seen from OSH.

Back