Activities for guests/S.O.s?

aloft

We're thinking of coming this year, just wondering what there may be to do for significant others who wouldn't be interested in most of the aviation stuff.

We usually do a girls lunch out one of the days and that's really the only "formal" activity that we do. Of course the gf/so's are more than welcome to go to any of the aviation stuff. There's also a lot of other activities like the hiking trips, John and I are going to go biking, etc. The evening activities are friendly for everyone. During the round tables last year one of the other gals and I hit up the craps tables though we did poke our heads in for a little bit. Trust me, Aimee won't be bored :D

Right now my wife is planning on flying home Monday afternoon, but is contemplating staying one more night. What if anything would be planned for the S.O.'s?

We (the wives/girlfriends) usually get together for lunch or mid-evening drinks (somewhat of a meet and greet). Not sure yet when that would be though.

So, when do we want to set up the girls lunch and/or happy hour?

I can do Sunday or Tuesday...but Monday is out for me as there will just be too many things for me to get accomplished and keep track of.

of course, you all can get together on your own if Monday is preferred, you certainly don't need me there :D

I'm thinking Margaritaville again or Diablo's is pretty neat & hip (good margaritas too!), PF changs...heck, there are so many different restaurants we could try, i'm completely open to suggestions.

edit: let's do it Tuesday because we're driving down on Sunday and I'm not sure we'll be there in time for lunch. Maybe dinner though? I'd like to put in a vote for Diablos because I've never heard of it and I think it'd be fun :D

Well, i can do monday now as the schedule opened up... so let's do it then at Diablo's.

say 11am?

Back