Action Multi Ratings - CT

flightace686

I just got my MEI from these guys. They were great! They gave me the material ahead of time and told me exactly what to study. I showed up on Monday, did some ground in the afternoon and flew the rest of the day. Tuesday, we did a brush up flight and my checkride was at 11 and went smooth as could be. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the cheapest around, without doubt, and are definitely worth the investment.

Pretty sketchy that this might just be some advertising stunt... but they are flippin cheap. Too bad they're 2,500 miles away

I'm planning on heading up there after new years to get my commercial multi add-on. What kind of condition are their Senecas in?

I just got my MEI from these guys. They were great! They gave me the material ahead of time and told me exactly what to study. I showed up on Monday, did some ground in the afternoon and flew the rest of the day. Tuesday, we did a brush up flight and my checkride was at 11 and went smooth as could be. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the cheapest around, without doubt, and are definitely worth the investment.

Sounds quick...... How much did you ACTUALLY learn?? Did they only show you the material that the examiner was going to ask?

They have a reputation in the NE of being the place to go for multi. I've only heard good things, but have no first hand experience. I would like to see how much is learned through their program.

Back