Accelerated/VA approved

f108jetmech

Just wanted to know if there is a accelerated flight school that is VA approved. I have my PPL just want to further my certificates.

juskl

We do both accelerated and VA (141). However, as we are getting into our very busy season, the more notice the merrier. As in a few months out. We do all level of training to include tailwheel (4 supercubs) and aerobatics (4 Great Lakes and 1 Pitts S2C). We are located in Chandler, Az. Take a look at our website www.aerobatics.com. We have information on VA and such. If need be you can send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Justin

Sheblerep

We are accelerated but, since we are not 141, we are not VA approved. I do have many people comming here that have VA but don't use it.

Save your VA to help you get a job. The ratings themselves are cheap when compared to the cost of a type rating. I would reccommend, as I do with all people that call me on the subject, that you pay through your commercial AMEL 'out of pocket.' Do your research on a position in a company that you want to work for and, after you have made that decision, go and recieve a type rating in that aircraft.
Type ratings qualify for VA and you're talking about 4-9 thousand each.

Just my .02.