accelerated Flight training

rb3000

hello

i wanted to know if anyone here knows a good flight school that has accelerated program for private pilot that will actually get you done on time i prefer to be in Texas ( i already know about ATP).

any information would help.

thanks alot

Not sure what "on time" is for you, but I think it's fair to say it's possible to get it done pretty fast at most schools if you're willing/able to put in the time and effort.

Here's a school that's in Houston that I would check into if I were you.

Good luck.

www.unitedflight.com

Thanks for the information. I am looking for a school that has a academy type of style where you go in at certain time and get out at certain time. i don't want to go to a school where i have to schedule by myself and go in and learn by hour. i am looking for a school even outside of texas that is kind of like ATP but cheaper, i am looking in to career pilot school and sheble avaition in Arizona, any thoughts on these school?

thanks for the help

I know there is American Flyers, Hi-Tech Aviation, ATP and United Flight Systems at Hooks airport in Houston. South of Houston is where Delta Connection Academy and Dutch Wings are at.

I think Ari-Ben Aviator has some type of Accelerated course in Florida (don't quote me on that), along with another ATP location there as well as DCA.

There is a place called Mazzei Flying Service in Fresno, CA but I don't think they offer an 'accelerated' program.

Hope this helps.

BTW, why must it be an accelerated program?

Thanks alot for the info. the reason why i want accelarate flight training is because i learn better if i do it this way and i won't waste my money. i have tried going by hour but it doesn't work for me. i have to go everyday and i have to be on the plan to learn, otherwise i can't learn if i go hour by hour.

thanks again.

We have been very successful getting ambitious students through our program in less than 21 days (some in as little as 13 days!).

Michael

Thanks for the information. I am looking for a school that has a academy type of style where you go in at certain time and get out at certain time. i don't want to go to a school where i have to schedule by myself and go in and learn by hour. i am looking for a school even outside of texas that is kind of like ATP but cheaper, i am looking in to career pilot school and sheble avaition in Arizona, any thoughts on these school?

thanks for the help

At Dutch Wings in Houston We can get you through in the same time as ATP for half the price,
You will get an dedicated instructor who is experienced in accelerated training.

I would reccommend Sheble's in Kingman, AZ. Many of the same reasons as above, quick, reliable training from a flight school that has been established for quite some time, inexpensive, and flat rate. Here at Sheble's our instructors make a lot of the difference. Two of my instructors have each taken at least 5 students from zero time to private pilot in 21 days or less, all within the last 2 months. Intense training and examiners on site make it ideal.

We also have condos available for rent by the bedroom for $30.00 per night. They all have wireless internet, satelite T.V. with a DVD player (for your home study courses), a full kitchen with all the utensils, pots and pans, and glassware that you will need, your own private bathroom, and a clothes washer and dryer in the attached one car garage. The best part is that your instructors live right next door.

In Arizona, we have no problem with weather delays and you will train at multiple airports ranging from near-sea-level (800 ft) to the mountain at Flagstaff (7000 ft MSL) so you fully understand Density Altitude. Being away from your business and family will actually work to your advantage while being able to submerse yourself in the curriculum without distraction.

And lastly, I wouldn't reccommend it just because I work here. In fact the only reason I work here is because I believe in the courses at Sheble's. I have enough hours to move on to the regionals or a cargo airline, but I choose to stay. As a flat rate school, you have a little more security that my instructors are not going to give you a lot of training that you don't need, they are going to train you to exactly what you need to know through the regulations, the Practical Test Standards, and the safe operation of the aircraft by the P.O.H. When you have the required time, you will be ready for a checkride and you will go on a checkride.

As a former student of Sheble's, I would reccommend it. As their Chief Pilot, I would damn near mandate it.

Back