Academy 8/22

rherrick

Hey all,
New to JC but am on atccti and stuckmic. My questions to all is...Does anybody have a class date of 8/22 for Tracon training? I'm headed to S46 (SEA TRACON).

I'm a 5/2 applicant, so obviously not me, but I'm curious...

Are you a February OTS applicant? Did you go to a PEPC and if yes, which?

Hey all,
New to JC but am on atccti and stuckmic. My questions to all is...Does anybody have a class date of 8/22 for Tracon training? I'm headed to S46 (SEA TRACON).

I have a class date of Aug 11 for TRACON school (D01). I don't know if that helps.

No I am CTI from UND and went to the LA PEPC. Check signature below.

I am CTI also, from Riddle though. I'll graduate in a few weeks (8/15). I'm curious. When did you apply for the FAA and how long did the process take on the CTI track after you applied?

I am CTI also, from Riddle though. I'll graduate in a few weeks (8/15). I'm curious. When did you apply for the FAA and how long did the process take on the CTI track after you applied?

Look at my signature below. It took me a little longer because of a personal situation but you are looking at least 4-5 months before the academy because of the end of this fiscal year (FY08) and the start of the new one(FY09).

Not sure if you're both CTI, but the CTI guys skip basics right?
Occassionally I see these posts and wonder if people realize that.

Look at my signature below. It took me a little longer because of a personal situation but you are looking at least 4-5 months before the academy because of the end of this fiscal year (FY08) and the start of the new one(FY09).

I'm aware of the budget crisis of the FAA at the moment. But, I have secured a job until the new fiscal year. But, how long did it take you from application to PEPC? I can't gather that from your signature.

I'm sorry I forgot that I redid my signature. I first applied in Feb(the first time they had CTIs apply on ASAP). I went through a few panels before I got picked for Terminal WA in May. I went through a few panels because I put my geo pref as Idaho only and it did notneed as many people (Only 2 FAA facilities) so then I put WA and OR and got chosen in the next panel. I hope this clears it up a little.

Back