ABX Air Posting - Oct 30

BobaGotBack

Great place to work. Starting pay is about 54k and shoots up to 68k or so after sign off.

Mostly Domestic flights with a lot of South America and some ETOPS.

This is the Assistant Dispatcher position meaning they will hire straight out of school with no experience.

Posting Here

Do they have CASS there yet? IIRC there was some issue with their FAA representative not thinking dispatchers should have it...

Is the top out pay correct on the pay spreadsheet?

Honestly I have no idea. I wasn’t notified of any top out while I was there, we didn’t have a contract or anything like that. You did get a raise every year but it was a certain percent based on your performance.

I just put in for both dispatch jobs they have open. Anyone on here work for Abx? Where do most people live? Looks like to rent a place there are not too many places in town. Probably be a good place to start out.

ABX has CASS. CASS was a bit of an issue when dispatch was done as Global Flight Source. ABX wouldn't put you in, ATI would. Initial sign-off was with ABX, ATI training came later. Things could drag out months. Those issues went away when GFS went away. Currently ABX may wait until you are signed off to put you in, not sure.

Most housing in Wilmington is houses. There are a few old apartment complexes, but most won't want to stay at them. There are some nicer loft apartments downtown Wilmington. Most people drive in.

Back