AA 727 on finals

Three Down and Locked

Not sure of the backstory on this but it was taken at KDAL 13L.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1623122416203.jpg
    FB_IMG_1623122416203.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 296
Help me out here. If you configure it that way, what in theeeee hell is the point of leaving the nose wheel attached?? The extra weight? There's no way one could even get that nose wheel to touch the earth without already being in the process of encouraging endocrinology.

Also, I would strongly suspect that the resistance of all those "main wheels" would severely impair one's ability to use the tailwheel to steer.

If a "pilot" sucks bad enough that any of that guano would ever be helpful, that person is not a pilot.

"There is nothing like a taildragger." To the come lately TV preachers and acolytes watching this, ah, piece, I'll add, "Yeah, and there's nothing like a competent taildragger pilot, none of whom would be caught dead flying your monstrosity, no matter how many youtube hits it gets you."

Last edited:
Help me out here. If you configure it that way, what in theeeee hell is the point of leaving the nose wheel attached?? The extra weight? There's no way one could even get that nose wheel to touch the earth without already being in the process of encouraging endocrinology.

Also, I would strongly suspect that the resistance of all those "main wheels" would severely impair one's ability to use the tailwheel to steer.

If a "pilot" sucks bad enough that any of that guano would ever be helpful, that person is not a pilot.

"There is nothing like a taildragger." To the come lately TV preachers and acolytes watching this, ah, piece, I'll add, "Yeah, and there's nothing like a competent taildragger pilot, none of whom would be caught dead flying your monstrosity, no matter how many youtube hits it gets you."
Fooled you.

Fooled you.
It's a pimp?!?

You'll have to forgive me.

Given the plethora of unprecedented and unheard of atrocities suborned and committed in the last several years, nothing stupid seems unbelievable anymore.

Guess I should have just gone with, "Joey, have you ever come in a little off course on an ILS?"

I vacillate between thinking no one any longer understands metaphor these days and everything is metaphor these days. Sometimes, I think it's both.

Last edited:
It's a pimp?!?

You'll have to forgive me.

Given the plethora of unprecedented and unheard of atrocities suborned and committed in the last several years, nothing stupid seems unbelievable anymore.

Guess I should have just gone with, "Joey, have you ever come in a little off course on an ILS?"

I vacillate between thinking no one any longer understands metaphor these days and everything is metaphor these days. Sometimes, I think it's both.
I *think* the video was shot half-way through a 182-to-180 conversion, tongue-in-cheek.
[\hyphenate mode]

Back