A couple more videos

X-Forces

Big Black Guy
I still got stuff to post, just a bit slow doing it.

Here is a video from the raffle drawing during the main event. I didn't get the first two winners, but one of them was me! :nana2:

The prize was a cool little goodie bag filled with all kinds of neat stuff. I still haven't unpacked mine yet, so I'll get a photo with all of the goods and post it.

[yt]St66qt-pR-c[/yt]

This was the gift to Doug, a tribute to the mighty MD-80.

[yt]pOLoP_pkSqQ[/yt]

A good story I already told a few:

I did not actually win....well I did and I didn't.

Chuck actually won and did not want the bag so he tried to give it to someone around him. I really did not want to take it, but he was adamant. So anyway, I give him my ticket cuz there are still people to be called. Chuck WINS again! He gives his ticket to this guy who just showed up for interviews.

Later on, someone asks to see my bag. We look in it, and it is FULL of highlighters and nametags.....oops! Wrong bag. So I end up giving my bag back. I am the unluckiest person when it comes to things like that.

BUT!! I did get to have my picture taken with Doug!!

P.S. Thanks for all the great videos, blogs, and pics you have put up X!! Truly appreciated.

I still got stuff to post, just a bit slow doing it.

Here is a video from the raffle drawing during the main event. I didn't get the first two winners, but one of them was me! :nana2:

The prize was a cool little goodie bag filled with all kinds of neat stuff. I still haven't unpacked mine yet, so I'll get a photo with all of the goods and post it.

This was the gift to Doug, a tribute to the mighty MD-80.

Let me know how you like that goodie bag, there was lots of good stuff in there, & thanks for taking the time to post the videos:rawk:

A good story I already told a few:

I did not actually win....well I did and I didn't.

Chuck actually won and did not want the bag so he tried to give it to someone around him. I really did not want to take it, but he was adamant. So anyway, I give him my ticket cuz there are still people to be called. Chuck WINS again! He gives his ticket to this guy who just showed up for interviews.

Later on, someone asks to see my bag. We look in it, and it is FULL of highlighters and nametags.....oops! Wrong bag. So I end up giving my bag back. I am the unluckiest person when it comes to things like that.

BUT!! I did get to have my picture taken with Doug!!

P.S. Thanks for all the great videos, blogs, and pics you have put up X!! Truly appreciated.

PM me your mailing address, I will send you a replacement bag...

The goodie bag was most excellent. Thanks Mike.

The JetBlue shirt was a bit big for me (it was an XL) so dad got that and a 767 sticker for his Birthday. Along with other things, I'm cheap, but not that cheap.

Man, you had to miss me. Oh well.

The goodie bag was most excellent. Thanks Mike.

The JetBlue shirt was a bit big for me (it was an XL) so dad got that and a 767 sticker for his Birthday. Along with other things, I'm cheap, but not that cheap.

Man, you had to miss me. Oh well.

Thanks for the feedback! I tried to get all large sizes, but, they sent me some XL, which would have worked for some people, Midwest sent me mediums......

Back